+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Icbc kept my license for secondary verification and didn’t let me take learners test

Deep00456

Jan 13, 2022
So what you do in this case? Can you please clear? coz they also took my license and didn’t allow me for knowledge test.
You need to wait for 2 weeks . Maybe they gave you a number as well to call after 2 weeks . You can call them and ask them if they approve your license. If they don’t then you can provide them you driving extract or any additional document from your issued country . In my letter they write so like if they find anything fraud then its fine is $20,000 but for now they only allow me to go for learner’s but when i called them
And explained that i am using this from years they said that you can provide documents but after 60 days because they suspended my application for 60
Days

Deep00456

Jan 13, 2022
Thanks bro for clarification.

Thanks bro for clarification. But, do you think that it is good if i submit government documents before their decision for solid proof. Because there is no any point to submit these documents if they say its fake.
Please clear me this. Thanks
But what if they say it’s valid

Deep00456

Jan 13, 2022
It may be the case. But whats your view on submitting documents?
I don’t think it will work now. When they told you that they are keeping your dl for verification you have to give them right away. Or you can do one thing call them and ask them if you can submit now, they can help you with this

Perryperry

Mar 26, 2022
Hi ,
Same problem with me today , Actually i lost my original dl and i had a copy of my dl , they sent my dl for verification and i also told them that its a copy and i submitted two driving records , will there be any problem ?
Hi bro, any update in your case?