+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICBC deny my international driver license

liamle

Jul 13, 2021
Hi, i have my driving license in my country,
I surrender after my knowledge test and when i try to register for my driving road test, I can't. They say the driving license is being review and after i research, i got a lot of same topics like saying the driving license is fake so that is why.
But how is that possible and if the ICBC continue to claim like that? What is the possible solution and has anyone meet the same issues like this ?

My driving record has been so long and I don't keep anything from that time so If i can't provide the proof of it. Should i just take the normal way to apply for the new driver license and wait for 2 years of driving ??

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you ask ICBC how to prove it's not fake? Or try the consulate for assistance?

liamle

Jul 13, 2021
They haven't send the mail yet to me. when i call the customer service, they said they are review, there was some issues.
and when i search online, most of the topic say their international driving license are consider fake. I think that is why they are saying the same issues to mine. I was wondering has any got solution to how to resolve it ?
because i honestly don't have any other document to prove it fake or real.
It's been like 6 year. May be because there was no ending date.

My driver license is valid from 2017 but there was no expiry date. Perhaps that is the possible cause?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Review for 6 years? Have you tried the consulate for assistance?

liamle

Jul 13, 2021
My consulate won’t help in this case as they have nothing to deal with driver license, driving license is another department in our country and it is just so hard to record or verify anything from it, so yeah my concern was if I can not prove to them, did anyone get the same situation like me.
Thanks for your reply I really appreciated it.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I were you, I wouldn't wait even 3 years. I would try another province.

liamle

Jul 13, 2021
If I were you, I wouldn't wait even 3 years. I would try another province.
I can’t go to another province, all my study and working job is all here,
I might just take knowledge test again and redo all the way then