+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS education assessment from Pakistani university

mzihsan

Dec 30, 2018
Dear ,
As per ICAS website, they did not ask to get attest Pakistani Degree from HEC, as per ICSA website they ask to directly let your university attest copies of degree and post them. I did not find on ICAS website written to mention to get attest degree from HEC. PLZ Clarify.
Regards,

mzihsan

Dec 30, 2018
Salam everyone
I am new here
I have a query regarding Official Records Request Form
I did my bachelors from NED and as Per ICAS , HEC doesn't need to send documents directly so there won't be any need of Offcial Records Request Form what so ever?
Just get thethe Deg and MarkSheet photo copies attested and tell them to seal the attested documents in an envelope
Correct me if i am wrong

rohitsx05

Apr 30, 2019
I have similar questions. I need to evaluate Masters in Computer Application from ICAS and in Online Application form for Education History section do I need to provide All information including School (SSC) higher School(HSC) & Graduation (Bachelor Degree)

Also while sending them documents for my Master’s Degree Evaluation which would be sent by University directly, do I need to send them documents including marksheet and certificate copies of School, Higher School and Graduation OR only Masters Transcript will do

Aug 3, 2018
Dear All,

Please me know if anyone having PIMSAT [KARACHI] degree done ECA by IQAS recently?

If yes, please let me the contact persons in PIMSAT-KHI and what are steps need to follow.

If No, then there is any alternative way to do ECA for PIMSAT-KHI degree?

Regards,

Oct 20, 2019
Dear All,

I have done Masters from KASB Institute of Technology and the issue is my university is not listed in WES and IQAS approved institutions.

What should I do in that case? Please hep.

regards
Wasif.

Ammad Asif

Jul 24, 2020
Helo, i did MS from UMT Lahore Pakistan but WES refused to evaluate my Credential without a reason and evaluate my Bachelor in Engineering only.
Can it be possible that i evaluate my MS degree only from IQAS (as my university is listed) while my other ECA is from WES.
Does it matter during submitting my forms for imiigration purpose
Plz help

samina22

Mar 10, 2018
it was quiet confusing for me too unless i applied through this procedure , they were well establish knowledgeable for documentation verification & sealed envelope from pakistan for particular universities and suggested solutions. i happen to get my ECA from IQAS in less then 40 days from UAE. they`re doing good job in this pandemic,

Mar 7, 2022
I received the answer of this query from ICAS today.

For university education completed in Pakistan, ICAS will prepare an assessment of the study provided that the university was formally recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) at the time of admission.

Please review the specific documentation requirements by country athttp://www.icascanada.ca/new/immigration-to-canada.aspx/documents.aspx. You will note that there are specific documentation requirements for education completed in Pakistan.

For university education completed in Pakistan, we require HEC-attested photocopies of both the graduation diploma / degree certificate and marks certificates submitted to ICAS in an envelope that has been signed and sealed by the Islamabad office of the HEC (Higher Education Commission)at the time of attestation. ICAS will not accept documents which have been previously attested and packaged by the HEC at a later date.

The HEC must attest both your original documents and a set of photocopies. The HEC will return the attested photocopies documents in a stamped, sealed envelope. You must then submit this envelope to ICAS unopened. For information about degree attestation, please visitwww.hec.gov.pk and http://das.hec.gov.pk/. The HEC is not required to complete the Official Records Request Form.

Even if your documents have been previously attested, you must follow the above procedure to obtain the attested copies in a sealed HEC envelope. You do not need to be physically present in Pakistan to request the service. It can be completed entirely by courier. Details are available on the HEC website.
Dear have you got ECA for Preston University degree