+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS education assessment from Pakistani university

muftm

Sep 6, 2014
Hey,

So the attested photocopies from HEC (required in a sealed envelope) of the transcript and degree need to be from the front and the back?

Did any1 just get the front copied and attested?

mrms

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nov 10, 2014
Nomination.....
PER: Feb 3, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Nov 23 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 8 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Jan 13, 2016
Saud Bhai!!

Salam

Any luck ?

Can you share me your contact details?

Regards
MMS

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrms said:
Saud Bhai!!

Salam

Any luck ?

Regards
MMS
Hi,

here is update:

Date Event
09/05/2014 Assessment in Progress
07/02/2014 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
06/24/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
06/07/2014 Application Received

my cell# 0345-3075524

Regards,
Saud

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrms said:
Saud Bhai!!

Salam

Any luck ?

Regards
MMS
Hi,

here is update :)

Date Event
07/02/2014 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment

my cell# 0345-3075524

Regards,
Saud

striving

Aug 25, 2014
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Guys,

Presently my sister is visiting to Pakistan from USA and I m in KSA but my educational documents are in Pakistan for HEC attestation, please advise, Can I send my educational documents with her to USA so she will send to ICAS and receive on my behalf?

Thanks

nahmedicsm

Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jun-2015
Thanks to all here for sharing their experience, opinions and great suggestions.

I sent my ECA application to ICAS and CES both after reviewing the frustration from the people on this board. 8)

As per response from my email to ICAS, they accept documents from candidates if he has a selead envelope from HEC. I sent it my application and HEC sealed envelope containing my attested Bachelors and Masters degree. Even, I send them together, the following status on their website shows that they open my application after 16 days just to check that all documents and application are available together.

The latest I check my application status for ICAS, which is as follows:

10/31/2014: Additional Info / Documents Received
10/14/2014: Application Received

It seems they are very slow in processing, and may not finish before the current FSWP deadline.

I can ONLY PRAY to apply under current FSWP scheme.

Regards

mdkdue

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Hopefully)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
Hi there

Sorry to bring you bad news but I don't think you have any chance of getting the assessment before the end of the year.

Look at my timeline, and still no progress for me either.

09/02/2014 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
08/25/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
08/22/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
08/12/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
07/29/2014 Application Received

I have read that they are only just processing end of July/beginning of August assessments. So I think mine will be another 4/5 weeks. Yours is end of October so I think you are out of luck. Sorry.

Regards

fadda

Nov 29, 2014
@ aifarooqi

Please can you calrify me for a few points, as im about to go to Islamabad and choose ICAS.

1. Official Records Request Form . As i will be getting the attestation and envelope sealed by HEC in Islamabad. Do I need to fill in this form as there are 2 portions one of which says , to be filled in by the institution. and the rule says for Pakistan :
"Documents sent directly by the institution are not required. The HEC is not required to completed to official records request form."

2. What else do I need to send to ICAS, apart from the sealed envelope containing my documents, where will I get the file number to track my case? Will File number be issued by HEC? Please let me know.

3. How did you guys paid ? Visa /Master , is it applicable?

Please let me know if anyone has successfully done it, specially, aifarooqi ...need your advise....

Many Thanks !

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadda said:
@ aifarooqi

Please can you calrify me for a few points, as im about to go to Islamabad and choose ICAS.

1. Official Records Request Form . As i will be getting the attestation and envelope sealed by HEC in Islamabad. Do I need to fill in this form as there are 2 portions one of which says , to be filled in by the institution. and the rule says for Pakistan :
"Documents sent directly by the institution are not required. The HEC is not required to completed to official records request form."

2. What else do I need to send to ICAS, apart from the sealed envelope containing my documents, where will I get the file number to track my case? Will File number be issued by HEC? Please let me know.

Please let me know if anyone has successfully done it, specially, aifarooqi ...need your advise....

Many Thanks !
Heyyyyy!!! PLZ DONT GO FOR ICAS!! if u want to apply for FSW 2014

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
fadda said:
@ aifarooqi

Many Thanks !
Dont go for ICAS they took sooo much time now and FSW 2014 is expected to be ending on 31 Dec 2014 as per following statement:

Sending more than one application does not increase your chances of being accepted for permanent residence. All eligible applications received before January 1st will be considered for processing based on current guidelines. Fees will be charged for each one.

you are too late now go for WES and CEES is also very slow. The main problem ppl getting from wes is that most of the uni's are not in their list that force the people to go for ICAS and CEES ....... so reconsider if are sure that you can send application by 15 to max 20 dec .....than go for FSW 2014 or else prepare yourself for express entry .....

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
saudkhan418 said:
Hi,
here is update :)
Date Event

my cell# 0345-3075524

Regards,
Saud
Hi Saud Khan,

What is the status of your application with ICAS. Could you please complete your timeline that you have shared above, whether you got the ECA and when did they issue your ECA?

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Dear All,

I want to do ECA for my elder Brother from Lahore, Pakistan. He has done B.A from University of the Punjab, Lahore and did MBE (Master of Business Education) from University of the Punjab, Lahore. I need advise from all here who can advise me here, from which institute i should opt to apply for my Brother's ECA Report ???

1- WES do attestation for B.A and MBE Degrees? University of the Punjab is on the Panel of WES. But I am not sure about B.A and MBE/MBA Degrees, whether they do it or not? Please share any Personal experience in this regard who has done his B.A and MBE / MBA Degrees attested from WES?

2- For the degrees i mentioned above, what is the advise for choosing either CES or ICAS ??? Anyone who did his/her ECA Report for B.A and MBE/MBA Degrees done from University of the Punjab from CES or ICAS ???

Please reply me in this regard as i need to know a bit more about this before initiating my brother's application for ECA.

Note: I did mine from WES. I am B.Sc Engineer from UET Lahore, and i had strong references of my seniors of UET Lahore who did it from UET Lahore and got their assessments from WES so i chose WES at that time in Feb 2014.

raza1985

Apr 20, 2015
Hello Members,

i have done my MBA -HR in 2008 from PAF-KIET.
As express entry program requirement , i need an ECA for my Highest qualification , i:e MBA-HR.

I will get an ECA through ICAS , as i can not apply through WES because KIET is not included in their designated list of institutions for Pakistan.

i will follow the procedure in the below manner :

I will get HEC attested photocopies of MBA degree and MBA transcript through HEC Islamabad , in an envelope , which will be signed and sealed by HEC Islamabad Pakistan.

Along with signed and sealed envelope of HEC , icas application form will also be sent and offcourse will make payment through prescribed method.

Please let know if i am missing any step in this process , i will be waiting for your immediate response ,as i am so much confused.