+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS Documents

Shzeem

Nov 20, 2017
Hi All,

We have obtained sealed verified documents from HEC and IBCC which we are going to send to ICAS shortly. But before doing that we want to clarify our small concern. As per the email received by the icas, documents must be sent directly by the awarding body. However, we are sending the sealed envelopes given by the authorised institute to icas. Pls advice us the correct process from your experiences.

Also let me knw, which additional documents should be couriered along with the sealed academic papers.

Anxious Applicant!

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
It is clearly written on ICAS website that documents has to be sent from university/college directly and not from individuals.

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
Dear Fazil sadiq / Shzeem,

Can you guys help me as i am applying ECA through ICAS.

I am anxious to get to know that can i use my bank ATM card to pay to ICAS on their website after submitting documents softcopies, as board authority has said that first you need to pay ICAS then you will get reference number to put it on Application form which will be sent to ICAS along with the documents..

Is this the right procedure, i feel insecure that it might result in money loss (CAD 200) and time..

Need your sincere suggestion guys...

Anxious Applicant!

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Dear Fazil sadiq / Shzeem,

Can you guys help me as i am applying ECA through ICAS.

I am anxious to get to know that can i use my bank ATM card to pay to ICAS on their website after submitting documents softcopies, as board authority has said that first you need to pay ICAS then you will get reference number to put it on Application form which will be sent to ICAS along with the documents..

Is this the right procedure, i feel insecure that it might result in money loss (CAD 200) and time..

Need your sincere suggestion guys...

Anxious Applicant!
yes you have to pay the money before they issue a reference number.

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hi can anyone help me here in filling the ICAS application. Under education history it is asking from Primary , secondary, post secondary and so on. For secondary I can give SSLC details but what about primary education ? Which education should I mention here? Your reply will be very helpful

Aug 15, 2018
Hi can anyone help me here in filling the ICAS application. Under education history it is asking from Primary , secondary, post secondary and so on. For secondary I can give SSLC details but what about primary education ? Which education should I mention here? Your reply will be very helpful
Primary = SSC (10th standard)
Secondary = Intermediate (11 and 12)
Post Secondary = Bachelors degree

nishscorpio17

Feb 19, 2019
ICAS : Education History - Do i need to mention my primary and secondary education when i'm doing ECA for bachelors from university of delhi and MCA from sikkim manipal university?

rohitsx05

Apr 30, 2019
I have similar questions. Did you ever got answer for this.

I need to evaluate Masters in Computer Application from ICAS and in Online Application form for Education History section do I need to provide All information including School, higher School & Graduation

Also while sending them documents for my Master’s Evaluation which would be sent by University directly, do I need to send them documents including copies of School, Higher School and graduation or only Masters Transcript will do

VG patel

Jan 17, 2020
Hi can any one guide me. I have completed my Msc in organic chemistry from gujarat University. So my question is can I get master equivalent assessments through ICAS?

Reactions: bnp_can

bnp_can

Jan 28, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
No
Hi can any one guide me. I have completed my Msc in organic chemistry from gujarat University. So my question is can I get master equivalent assessments through ICAS?
I am also sailing in the same boat.
Confused wether to choose for ICAS or not as it is quite time consuming...
If anyone can suggest it'll be a great help.