Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
ICAS goes on break from 23 December till 5 January 2015. It simply means if you do not get your report(ECA) before 23 December, you are automatically out of FSW 2014 programme. ICAS is not considerate at all. My application is over 14 weeks still under review. Thank God I switched to WES and have submitted my application.

chhavis

Dec 12, 2014
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged on 17-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER --- 10-03-2015
AOR Received.
08-05-2015
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Interview........
Exempted !!
Passport Req..
Eagerly Awaiting !!
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Next Year Q2 16
chhavis said:
I am a Aug 21st applicant with ICAS and still could not see any status change on my application, and show in queue from a long long time.
I wonder CIC would have completed the education assessment themselves much before these rediculous ICAS body.

08/28/2014 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
08/26/2014 Documents reviewed, awaiting official documents
08/25/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
08/07/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
07/30/2014 Application Received
Finally !! I got mail from TNT courier service that ICAS has booked a shipment with them to send to my address. I called ICAS and they advised my report is ready and has been delivered to courier service for shipment which will be delivered to me by 23rd Dec. I was 21st Aug applicant although below shows 28th as my complete file placed in queue for assesement.

The following list shows the current state of your application. For further information, contact the ICAS office.
Date Event
12/17/2014 Report Sent by Courier
08/28/2014 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
08/26/2014 Documents reviewed, awaiting official documents
08/25/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
08/07/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
07/30/2014 Application Received

changS

Dec 18, 2014
Chhavis,

You are quite lucky. My complete application was received on August 28th, and they've only just started the assessment. I'm not sure how to feel about this. Don't know if I should just give up on applying for this year, or still keep my hopes up :-\

12/17/2014 Assessment in Progress
10/30/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
09/15/2014 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
09/08/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
09/03/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
08/27/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
08/25/2014 Communication Received
08/10/2014 Application Received

mdkdue

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Hopefully)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
Received our assessments via TNT today and our application has now been picked up by UPS and is on its way...should arrive by the 29th/30th...phew!, was a close one! ::)

mirzazz

Dec 30, 2014
I am astonished to see that so many people suffered from the same problem. I sent my documents to ICAS on 9 Sep after they confirmed via email that they will process my case in 10 weeks. To date it has been 15 weeks since they received my documents but have not even started the evaluation. They replied to me on 31 Dec that they will not refund my deposit and will proceed to my evaluation after they evaluate the docs received through 2nd Sep.!!!!.
I have read their agreement with the Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada, which states that the member organizations must clearly guide applicants about the timelines and ensure quality services. Anyway, I have got ECA from WES recently (within 20 days of sending the documents).
I believe that falsifying the timelines (that too knowingly) comes under internet fraud. Does anybody plan to file complaint against ICAS? I have already done so at many relevant forums (including Canadian embassy, anti fraud unit, CMPU etc) and would encourage other affected applicants to please come forward and register complaints.

KINGSLEY JOHN

Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 -12-2014
Doc's Request.
Hospital BC and Immunization cards for Children; Updated PCC
AOR Received.
23-02-2014
Med's Request
4-09-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
mirzazz said:
I am astonished to see that so many people suffered from the same problem. I sent my documents to ICAS on 9 Sep after they confirmed via email that they will process my case in 10 weeks. To date it has been 15 weeks since they received my documents but have not even started the evaluation. They replied to me on 31 Dec that they will not refund my deposit and will proceed to my evaluation after they evaluate the docs received through 2nd Sep.!!!!.
I have read their agreement with the Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada, which states that the member organizations must clearly guide applicants about the timelines and ensure quality services. Anyway, I have got ECA from WES recently (within 20 days of sending the documents).
I believe that falsifying the timelines (that too knowingly) comes under internet fraud. Does anybody plan to file complaint against ICAS? I have already done so at many relevant forums (including Canadian embassy, anti fraud unit, CMPU etc) and would encourage other affected applicants to please come forward and register complaints.
I am equally affected. My final documents were received since 25 September 2014 with a written mail to complete the assessment in 10 weeks. Up till this moment I have not received my report. Thank God I rushed to WES and was able to submit my application. How can I join you to file my compliant. We need to send ICAS out of this scheme. They are USELESS!!!

mdkdue

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Hopefully)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
mirzazz said:
You make an extremely valid point. Please see my post #107 on this thread, whilst I was waiting for my assessment you will see that I pointed out to them that their adveritised timescales are completely inaccurate and totally misleading to new customers wanting to use their service. At the time they completely ignored my request, but then 2 days later they updated their website to state a 15 week wait instead of 10 ( which is still inaccurate as I waited 17 weeks!). Fortunately we received our assessment JUST in time and managed to get our application to CIC on the 30th Dec, but the fact remains that ICAS are a shambles and liars. They should not be allowed to undertake a service of such importance and standing if they are going to operate under false pretences to all their customers.

YYamil

Jun 15, 2014
mirzazz said:
I am not happy with ICAS service Either. It's been six months now since I sent the documents. I agree with you, we should all complain against them:

This is my timeline:

02/12/2015 Assessment in Progress
10/24/2014 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
10/16/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
10/15/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
08/20/2014 Application Received

Six months and still waiting :(

raza1985

Apr 20, 2015
Hello Members,

i have done my MBA -HR in 2008 from PAF-KIET.
As express entry program requirement , i need an ECA for my Highest qualification , i:e MBA-HR.

I will get an ECA through ICAS , as i can not apply through WES because KIET is not included in their designated list of institutions for Pakistan.

i will follow the procedure in the below manner :

I will get HEC attested photocopies of MBA degree and MBA transcript through HEC Islamabad , in an envelope , which will be signed and sealed by HEC Islamabad Pakistan.

Along with signed and sealed envelope of HEC , icas application form will also be sent and offcourse will make payment through prescribed method.

Please let know if i am missing any step in this process , i will be waiting for your immediate response ,as i am so much confused.

naveed07

Jan 4, 2015
ICAS is a real pain,

I got a reply back from them saying that they are currently processing post Nov 2014 assessment cases

I wish that CIC could take a notice of this

Thanks

naveed07

Jan 4, 2015
Assessment Officers are currently preparing reports for files for which we received appropriate documentation on, or before, November 17, 2014.

Your file status will be updated when the assessment is in progress, and as it moves through the assessment process. The file status will always contain the most up-to-date information about your file.

While we understand the urgency of each individual case, all files must be handled in the order in which complete documentation was received in our office.

Thank you for your patience.
ICAS of Canada

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
naveed07 said:
ICAS is a real pain,

I got a reply back from them saying that they are currently processing post Nov 2014 assessment cases

I wish that CIC could take a notice of this

Thanks
WES is faster than ICAS

raza1985

Apr 20, 2015
Seniors ,
Please help me out
===============================================

raza1985 said:
Hello Members,

i have done my MBA -HR in 2008 from PAF-KIET.
As express entry program requirement , i need an ECA for my Highest qualification , i:e MBA-HR.

I will get an ECA through ICAS , as i can not apply through WES because KIET is not included in their designated list of institutions for Pakistan.

i will follow the procedure in the below manner :

I will get HEC attested photocopies of MBA degree and MBA transcript through HEC Islamabad , in an envelope , which will be signed and sealed by HEC Islamabad Pakistan.

Along with signed and sealed envelope of HEC , icas application form will also be sent and offcourse will make payment through prescribed method.

Please let know if i am missing any step in this process , i will be waiting for your immediate response ,as i am so much confused.

SYA

May 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Raza

you are on a right track

you may proceed,,,but I dont recommend ICAS...... very slow ...

Thanks - Yasir

raza1985

Apr 20, 2015
Dear Yasir ,
Thanks for your reply .

My MBA is from PAF-KIET and WES doestnot do evals for KIET .

Now ICAS AND CES are available to get the ECA .

Please suggest me , which one should i select for ECA ?

and the other question is that if i don't send my bachelors degree along with masters degree for ECA , will i get the ECA for masters degree or not ?