+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS CANADA - APPLICATION TIMELINES

Dec 3, 2019
Hello Guys.

My timeline:

11-20-2019 Communication Sent
11-08-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
10-25-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
10-16-2019 Additional information required. Communication sent by email
10-08-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
09-26-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
09-09-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
08-07-2019 Application Received

And the respond I got from email:

As I mentioned before your file is already in the queue for assessment. For your file, appropriate documentation was received on October 21, 2019.

For the type of report you have requested, Assessment and Research Consultants are currently preparing reports for files for which we received sufficient documentation in late April, 2019.

Your file status will be updated when the assessment is in progress, and as it moves through the assessment process. The file status will always contain the most up-to-date information about your file.

I really hope it is worth the wait. I am applying for Home Child Care Provider

dhc

Dec 15, 2018
im still stuck here

Date Event
08-28-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
08-16-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
07-29-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
07-21-2019 Application Received

Sia2015

Jan 15, 2020
Me too waiting
Date Event
08-15-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
07-08-2019 Communication Sent
06-03-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
04-24-2019 Application Received

ag725

Oct 23, 2019
Delhi, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
DELHI
Hi All,

We live in Delhi and planning for Canada PR. I've submitted the documents (both graduation & Masters) of my wife to ICAS for evaluation. Education Details are below.

BCA - Regular Degree - GGSIPU, Delhi - 3 years

PGDITM - Distance Diploma not Degree - Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning, Pune - 2 Years

The following list shows the current state of your application. For further information, contact the ICAS office.

01-15-2020 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
12-12-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
12-12-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
12-11-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
11-14-2019 Application Received

Hopefully, waiting for recognition of both the degree and timely evaluation. Will keep you posted with future updates.

Thanks

rmeet62

Oct 10, 2019
Thank you for your enquiry.

You may confirm the status of your enquiry by logging onto our website at https://www.icascanada.ca/IOS/Applications/ExistingApplicant.aspx . You will need your Date of Birth and ICAS File Number to log in. Information about the average processing time is available on our website http://www.icascanada.ca/new/immigration-to-canada.aspx.

For your file, appropriate documentation was received on June 14, 2019.

For the type of report you have requested, Assessment Officers are currently preparing reports for files for which we received sufficient documentation in late April.

Your file status will be updated when the assessment is in progress, and as it moves through the assessment process. The file status will always contain the most up-to-date information about your file.

Thank you for your patience.

ICAS of Canada

Hii when did you inquire about this ?

rmeet62

Oct 10, 2019

You may confirm the status of your enquiry by logging onto our website at https://www.icascanada.ca/IOS/Applications/ExistingApplicant.aspx . You will need your Date of Birth and ICAS File Number to log in. Information about the average processing time is available on our website http://www.icascanada.ca/new/immigration-to-canada.aspx.

For your file, appropriate documentation was received on June 14, 2019.

For the type of report you have requested, Assessment Officers are currently preparing reports for files for which we received sufficient documentation in late April.

ICAS of Canada

Hii
I got this respond from ICAS when i inquired today morning.
I don't know why there are different email responds and i think we all are having same assessment report.

You may confirm the status of your enquiry by logging onto our website at https://www.icascanada.ca/IOS/Applications/ExistingApplicant.aspx . You will need your Date of Birth and ICAS File Number to log in. Information about the average processing time for each type of assessment is available on our website at http://www.icascanada.ca/new/default.aspx

For your file, appropriate documentation was received on May 1, 2019.

For the type of report you have requested, Assessment Officers are currently preparing reports for files for which we received sufficient documentation in late March.

While we understand the urgency of each individual case, all files must be handled in the order in which complete documentation was received in our office.

ICAS of Canada

DH

Last edited:

RajanCAaspirant

Feb 26, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2019
Hii
I got this respond from ICAS when i inquired today morning.
I don't know why there are different email responds and i think we all are having same assessment report.

You may confirm the status of your enquiry by logging onto our website at https://www.icascanada.ca/IOS/Applications/ExistingApplicant.aspx . You will need your Date of Birth and ICAS File Number to log in. Information about the average processing time for each type of assessment is available on our website at http://www.icascanada.ca/new/default.aspx

For your file, appropriate documentation was received on May 1, 2019.

For the type of report you have requested, Assessment Officers are currently preparing reports for files for which we received sufficient documentation in late March.

While we understand the urgency of each individual case, all files must be handled in the order in which complete documentation was received in our office.

ICAS of Canada

DH
That’s strange. They replied me that they are doing for end of April.

I have applied for evaluation of my distance learning MBA from Sikkim Manipal University.

what about yours ?

tayyeb555

Mar 18, 2019
Received my ECA report at last and the outcome was what i craved for after the long wait. My LLB degree is equivalent to a Bachelor of Laws in Canada which makes it a professional degree to practice in a licensed profession. Extremely relieved.

Verified this position via this link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html
Hello Fredys Classic
I am really glad you got the above ECA from ICAS. i have a 5 year integrated LLB degree from Mumbai University. Could you be kind enough to tell me where did you complete you LLB degree from and the duration of the course? also are you a practicing lawyer? did you also send you certificate of practice to ICAS to obtain the "Bachelor of Laws" ECA? i am also hoping to receive the same ECA so i can claim points accordingly. WES incorrectly identified it as a "Dual Bachelor's Degree" and i hence lost alot of points for my express entry. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

emranali

Apr 16, 2019
Today i received electronic assessment report from ICAS and below is my timeline

01-20-2020 Electronic Copy of Assessment Report Sent by Email
01-16-2020 Assessment Report ready for editing
01-14-2020 Assessment Report ready for editing
12-19-2019 Assessment in Progress
05-23-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
04-18-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
03-04-2019 Application Received

I have a query i received Master Degree (taught) equivalency. What does mean by Master Degree (taught) and how many points i can claim?

RajanCAaspirant

Feb 26, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2019
Today i received electronic assessment report from ICAS and below is my timeline

01-20-2020 Electronic Copy of Assessment Report Sent by Email
01-16-2020 Assessment Report ready for editing
01-14-2020 Assessment Report ready for editing
12-19-2019 Assessment in Progress
05-23-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
04-18-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
03-04-2019 Application Received

I have a query i received Master Degree (taught) equivalency. What does mean by Master Degree (taught) and how many points i can claim?
You will get points as Masters. Select Masters level in your express entry profile as your level of education

Hope02

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Friends,

I need ECA for my Trade certificate as I have done ITI from India. Is there any member who have done with the process?
ICAS really do ECA for skilled trade if not then which is the designated organisation ??