Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
Timeline?
Date Event
09-24-2019 Report Sent
09-23-2019 Electronic Copy of Assessment Report Sent by Email
09-20-2019 Assessment Report ready for editing
09-17-2019 Assessment in Progress
02-15-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
01-12-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
01-11-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
12-24-2018 Application Received

rashmi1960

Sep 20, 2019
Hi, i have applied for ECA at ICAS for my MBA done from SMU in 2012 to 2014 ( distant learning) In the confirmation mail for my application ICAS team has sent me a document submission form which has 2 sections to be filled. One says i need to mention the documents which will be sent by uni directly to ICAS and one section is asking me to fill the documents sent by me.. does this mean i need to courier them a different package with the relevant documents apart from the university one?

Kindly help.
Yes

Their are 2 Sections, 1 Filled By you and Bellow 2nd Filled By University.

(Note:- 1st section you fill and send 2nd Section Blank Coloum Which should be filled by University Courier to university Documents.)

Ø 1. For Bachelors you have to send Photo Copy of your Entire Academic from Mark sheet to Degree Certificate,

Also send OFFICIAL RECORDS REQUEST, 1st Section Named "APPLICANT TO COMPLETE THIS SECTION" This you have to fill and 2nd should me filled By University.

[Note:- University is Charging for the True Certified Copy if Possible Request for Transcript

and Tell University to send directly send to ICAS with University Sealed Envelop providing Address Mentioned

For International Courier and Expenses (fees- Certified Copy + Transcript + International Courier Charges)]

Ø 2 . For Masters you have to send Photo Copy of your Entire Academic from Mark sheet to Degree Certificate to SMUDE .

Also send OFFICIAL RECORDS REQUEST, 1st Section Named "APPLICANT TO COMPLETE THIS SECTION" This you have to fill and 2nd should me filled By University.

[Note:- University is Charging for the True Certified Copy if Possible Request for Transcript

and Tell University to send directly send to ICAS with University Sealed Envelop providing Address Mentioned

For International Courier and Expenses (fees- Certified Copy + Transcript + International Courier Charges)]

Ø 3 Your Have to send all Your Bachelor and Master degrees Certificate with Notaries Stamped on Photo Copy which ever you have sended to your both University.

Ø Also send OFFICIAL RECORDS REQUEST, 1st Section Named "APPLICANT TO COMPLETE THIS SECTION" This you have to fill and 2nd "No needed to be filled".

(For International Courier and Expenses (fees- Certified Copy Notary + International Courier Charges)

**************Courier Should Me sended only through University not by College or else they will refuse and lately for cross verification ICAS is asking Bachelor and Master Degrees Academic copy from you so I will advice keep record of and send accordingly. *****************************************

So From 3 side the Documents will be sended to ICAS.

1st Graduation University.

2nd From Master Degree University (SMUDE)

3rd and Last From You

I will recommend you to send from your side first it is on you hand and from Both University Consciously Take Follow-up so that your documents that it should be delivered Quickely to ICAS,

Because after receiving your all document from 3 of you they will verifying if they need any documents they will ask from you and if complete documents that they will place your document on queue from their almost 6-7 Months will take to complete entire process from ICAS side.

Please Do Process as soon as possible to save your time and SMUDE'S Evaluation is done only through ICAS not from other Body like IQAS,WES and other.

Best of Luck

khush.sib

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
QUOTE="rashmi1960, post: 8213653, member: 917054"]Yes

(Note:- 1st section you fill and send 2nd Section Blank Coloum Which should be filled by University Courier to university Documents.)

Ø 1. For Bachelors you have to send Photo Copy of your Entire Academic from Mark sheet to Degree Certificate,

Ø 2 . For Masters you have to send Photo Copy of your Entire Academic from Mark sheet to Degree Certificate to SMUDE .

Ø 3 Your Have to send all Your Bachelor and Master degrees Certificate with Notaries Stamped on Photo Copy which ever you have sended to your both University.

Ø Also send OFFICIAL RECORDS REQUEST, 1st Section Named "APPLICANT TO COMPLETE THIS SECTION" This you have to fill and 2nd "No needed to be filled".

(For International Courier and Expenses (fees- Certified Copy Notary + International Courier Charges)

**************Courier Should Me sended only through University not by College or else they will refuse and lately for cross verification ICAS is asking Bachelor and Master Degrees Academic copy from you so I will advice keep record of and send accordingly. *****************************************

3rd and Last From You

I will recommend you to send from your side first it is on you hand and from Both University Consciously Take Follow-up so that your documents that it should be delivered Quickely to ICAS,

Because after receiving your all document from 3 of you they will verifying if they need any documents they will ask from you and if complete documents that they will place your document on queue from their almost 6-7 Months will take to complete entire process from ICAS side.

Please Do Process as soon as possible to save your time and SMUDE'S Evaluation is done only through ICAS not from other Body like IQAS,WES and other.

Best of Luck[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much.
I really appreciate it.
My bachelors degree is already evaluated by WES.
Do i still need to send my bachelors degree and mark-sheets if yes then do i need to ask my university to send my bachelors transcripts again or just mark sheet and degree is fine from my side.

Thankyou

rashmi1960

Sep 20, 2019
QUOTE="rashmi1960, post: 8213653, member: 917054"]Yes

3rd and Last From You

Best of Luck
Thank you so much.
I really appreciate it.
My bachelors degree is already evaluated by WES.
Do i still need to send my bachelors degree and mark-sheets if yes then do i need to ask my university to send my bachelors transcripts again or just mark sheet and degree is fine from my side.

Thankyou[/QUOTE]

Your are Well Come
Dear
i don't know that if your Bachelours Degree is evaluated it is compulsory to send it or not ,
But i think if you will Evaulate it once again ICAS will send in one Summery to IRCC its depend upon u and also confirm with ICAS,University, Consultent and Other Friends who had processed accordingly to needful steps gathering all Information. Thank You.

Ferdys_classics

Aug 13, 2019
Am starting to get worried. My complete documents were received on the 21st of Jan according to icas. And there has been no update whatsoever on my profile.

Dec 27, 2018
Here is my timeline....

10-08-2019 Assessment in Progress
03-07-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
02-08-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
01-26-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
12-26-2018 Application Received

Should be getting eca by Monday...

Reactions: Aqsara

Ferdys_classics

Aug 13, 2019
Below is the details on my timeline as at today. and my documents were received on the 21st of January according to ICAS. am starting to get really worried.

05-23-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
02-04-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
01-03-2019 Documents reviewed, awaiting official documents
12-06-2018 Additional Information / Documents Received
11-10-2018 Application Received

rmeet62

Oct 10, 2019
Just checked with Icas they are processing documents for jan 27 2019....
Hii i just emailed them 2 weeks ago and i got reply that they are currently working on the files which were received on or before 10th december 2018.
Can you please tell me on which date you got this update ?

Ferdys_classics

Aug 13, 2019
I am so excited right now. My assessment is in progress. My complete documents were received on the 21st of January, 2019.

10-10-2019 Assessment Report ready for editing
02-04-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
01-03-2019 Documents reviewed, awaiting official documents
12-06-2018 Additional Information / Documents Received
11-10-2018 Application Received