+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS CANADA - APPLICATION TIMELINES

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Could this be true? Does it affect African schools alone? If we can ascertain this let's loud it and petition against them. Personally, it was a big mistake to have used ICAS. I forgot to check timelines of other evaluating bodies. My question however is, if most people are running away from evaluating with them, how come their processing time is getting worse? Congrats to the lucky ones with speedy evaluation reports, I pray those waiting will get theirs soonest.
Mainly people from African universities, looking at the timelines of people here and what applications they are evaluating...and other forums, it's interesting how it only gets worse, when I applied it was 20weeks processing time..now I think the evaluation will come when I no longer need it, maybe next yr, does anyone know if they have started January yet?

Cannybabe

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
I
Mainly people from African universities, looking at the timelines of people here and what applications they are evaluating...and other forums, it's interesting how it only gets worse, when I applied it was 20weeks processing time..now I think the evaluation will come when I no longer need it, maybe next yr, does anyone know if they have started January yet?
Don't think it will be that late. Best thing is to keep the faith. I wonder why their evaluation takes this long tho. Even 5months is a excessive long wait

Cannybabe

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
That was like a week ago. There was early closure last December(holiday). They should be on January now. I don't know for sure, just hoping.

Cannybabe

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
That's since like a week ago. There was early closure last December(holiday). They should be on January now. I don't know for sure, just hoping.
Else send an email to them for this once response received please
I did, over a week ago, still waiting for response. Takes about 10 days before they usually reply. I'll give you feedback once I get to know

Cannybabe

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
I'm going to have to remove this thread from my watchlist for now. I've exerted too much mental stress on myself over ICAS matter. Imagine staying in queue for over 7 mths already, and its the only document delaying. Behaving as if they are the only evaluating body in the whole world. Almost everyone is using WES and WES is still on point with speed and delivery. Is ICAS evaluating for extraterrestrial bodies??!!, hardly nobody uses them anymore!.For everyone waiting, if you have the chance and money, just go for WES, it will save u a lot of stress. At least I wish I did. Take care
I regret the day I chose ICAS.

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I did call them on Thursday, current timeline has been further pushed to 35 weeks and again...that's not guaranteed one.
Lol, in other words if you applied after April and you are not one of the lucky people, your report is coming next year great!...