+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I would love to know the names of some companies that actually does LMIA

darkshortgirl

Jun 30, 2016
I applied for a lot of jobs online and was even contacted for interview but when I told them that I resides outside of Canada its a no no.

I know the cost associated with this kind of thing is very high so employers would want to be sure before pushing a head.

However, there are some companies I would imagine is not so hard and fast.

Does anyone know of any companies that hires foreign workers?

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
darkshortgirl said:
However, there are some companies I would imagine is not so hard and fast.
Why would you think so? No, that is not true.

If you have a rare skillset with international credentials then yes, companies will go the extra mile. If not then it is out of the question.

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
Some companies still hiring foreigners with LMIA despite the economic downturn but it's only possible if your area of expertise is highly needed and not enough Canadians/PR are available (that's LMIA mean).

yuvrajbhaji

Jul 14, 2016
Gregor.Samsa said:
Some companies still hiring foreigners with LMIA despite the economic downturn but it's only possible if your area of expertise is highly needed and not enough Canadians/PR are available (that's LMIA mean).
Dear Friends, First of all I thank every one on the forum for posting such valuable information, withou which I would have been lost. Well I have submitted my profile for EE(without using a consultant, thanks to the forum). I have score 435. I am a BA Honours erin Culinary Arts from IHM Aurangabad with a Degree from University of Huddersfield, UK have over 3 years of Job experience as a Chef NOC code 6322/6321.

i have founod from the net that the going marks to get an ITA are around 480+. Which boils down to the fact that I certainly need a job offer through LMIA. Can any one please tell me how to improve my chances to get picked up by an employer who is willing to go through LMIA process in the Cook/Chef NOC. Does hiring a consultant at this stage help to float ones CV in the job market. Is there a demand for Cooks/Chefs NOC 6321/6322.

regards

Irene86

Nov 2, 2016
Don't believe it's impossible to get job without being PR. This is how I ended up in Canada. I'm Ukrainian and I got a job offer from Canadian employer (and I'm not the exceptional skilled worker) the thing is that the company wasn't too good and Canadians didn't stay long on their positions that's why they needed a foreign employee who will be bound on a contract. But apart from this I'm telling you that nothing is impossible.

JaslinNanda

May 10, 2018
Hi,
Dear Friends, First of all I thank every one on the forum for posting such valuable information, withou which I would have been lost. Well I have submitted my profile for EE(without using a consultant, thanks to the forum). I have score 435. I am a BA Honours erin Culinary Arts from IHM Aurangabad with a Degree from University of Huddersfield, UK have over 3 years of Job experience as a Chef NOC code 6322/6321.

i have founod from the net that the going marks to get an ITA are around 480+. Which boils down to the fact that I certainly need a job offer through LMIA. Can any one please tell me how to improve my chances to get picked up by an employer who is willing to go through LMIA process in the Cook/Chef NOC. Does hiring a consultant at this stage help to float ones CV in the job market. Is there a demand for Cooks/Chefs NOC 6321/6322.

regards
Hi,
I have the same problem with ITA score of 436 and searching for a job to add more points to my profile. However, feeling lost and dont know where to start or search or apply for job.

Can anyone please advice the sites I can start applying to accounting jobs .

thank you

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi,

Hi,
I have the same problem with ITA score of 436 and searching for a job to add more points to my profile. However, feeling lost and dont know where to start or search or apply for job.

thank you
You can look on indeed.ca or LinkedIn but unlikely any employer will follow through with a job offer for anyone who is not a resident already.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Hi,

thank you
There is an easier way how to increase your score:

Learn French.