Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2012
AOR Received.
November 15, 2012
Hello all,

I called a DMP in Edmonton today. They told me that I do not need any Medical Request from Buffalo office and that they have their own forms. All I need is to bring 4 photos, pasport and Canadian work permit. I expect to recieve my medical request before December 15th. Should I wait for Medical request or should I go ahead and do medical and have them send it to CIC office in Canada? Is there anyone who knows anythign about this?

Buffalo recieved my application on July 16th
Check cashed on September 13th
Hoping to get medical request before December 15th

Only reason I am rushing with the medical is that I am planning on leaving to Germany or a month long trip on December 10th. If I can't get my medical done before that, I will have to wait till the mid-January.

yuvraj7

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
yes,you can do ur med. before and when ur medicals will come from buffalo u can attach them with ur med. and send them may be ur doctor can held ur med. till that time, i done like that

potsan18

Star Member
Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2012
AOR Received.
November 15, 2012
are there any other users who can comment on this post. Not sure if I understand last guy.

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
Yes you can do your medical exam before it is requested. Doctor will forward the result to Ottawa and Ottawa will have it updated in the system and you won't be required to do it again when they review your case.

Note that medical exam only valid for one year so your PR visa will be expired same day as your medical exam validity.

If you're sure everything is fine and the PPR is just a few months away then go ahead and do medical. It will help save your time since they don't have to request and wait for your medical.

potsan18

Star Member
Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2012
AOR Received.
November 15, 2012
Hello All, I did my medical on December 1st. Hopefully I will receive AOR and actual MR by the end of December.