+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to study and immigration to Canada

rtkwar

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012

any way if i can find cheap course (1 year only) help me to immigrate i can solve this problem
but
i want know if my mom get study visa she can bring my sister and brother(15 and 16 years old)?

tiger007

Champion Member
rtkwar said:

This is an injustice
I watch people on TV are poor and do not know the English language Basics(A-Z)
But they migrate
I am a university graduate and I have some money, and I can not immigration :mad:
and i want study course for 1 year only not more
Hi,

That is not injustice. Canada does not owe you, me or anyone anything. Immigrating to Canada is a privilege, not a right.
And those poor people who hardly speak any English, you may have seen on TV are most probably refugees/asylum seekers... fleeing away from their home..in desperate need of assistance..and Canada allowed them to stay on humanitarian grounds.

Now, you got to 've money, some qualification, decent English (min. IELTS score of 6.5) and an appropriate course choice to even consider coming to Canada alone..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
rtkwar said:

any way if i can find cheap course (1 year only) help me to immigrate i can solve this problem
but
i want know if my mom get study visa she can bring my sister and brother(15 and 16 years old)?
Your brother and sister will need to apply for study visas as well to attend high school in Canada. I believe you should expect to pay around $13K tuition for each of them for one year of school (total $26K).

I think there is zero chance your entire family will be approved for study visas. To be approved, you must show you have strong ties to your home country. If your entire family applies for study permits, CIC will assume you want to move to Canada to live and will refuse your applications.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rtkwar said:

why how much i need?
I hope you can visit the banks and ask them for the educational loan..

Remember educational loan for study purpose. Usually bank don't give loan to build a 'taj mahal' bu i m sure u can manage to get educational loan from the bank

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unfortunately, there is no short cut or an easy way to immigrate to Canada. atleast not anymore.

rtkwar

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012

I hope you can visit the banks and ask them for the educational loan..

Remember educational loan for study purpose. Usually bank don't give loan to build a 'taj mahal' bu i m sure u can manage to get educational loan from the bank
The fastest way to go to jail!

rtkwar

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Your brother and sister will need to apply for study visas as well to attend high school in Canada. I believe you should expect to pay around $13K tuition for each of them for one year of school (total $26K).

I think there is zero chance your entire family will be approved for study visas. To be approved, you must show you have strong ties to your home country. If your entire family applies for study permits, CIC will assume you want to move to Canada to live and will refuse your applications.

And what would happen if I told them I would like to study and move to Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
rtkwar said:

And what would happen if I told them I would like to study and move to Canada
Extremely high chance of a refusal.

rtkwar

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Hi,

That is not injustice. Canada does not owe you, me or anyone anything. Immigrating to Canada is a privilege, not a right.
And those poor people who hardly speak any English, you may have seen on TV are most probably refugees/asylum seekers... fleeing away from their home..in desperate need of assistance..and Canada allowed them to stay on humanitarian grounds.

Now, you got to 've money, some qualification, decent English (min. IELTS score of 6.5) and an appropriate course choice to even consider coming to Canada alone..
point1:
Everyone knows that Egypt revolution
And that the situation is not stable
point2:
and a lot of people lie to get asylum

ponit3:
I studied law for four years
You want me to study something else for another four years
If I decided to take courses in Egypt
What are the courses recognized in Canada
That will help me to emigrate?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
rtkwar said:

And what happens if I do not tell them?
If only you are coming to Canada under a study permit - then there's definitely a good chance you will be approved. If your entire family applies for study permits, CIC will figure out that you have plans to live in Canada long term and some or all of you will very likely be refused.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rtkwar said:

The fastest way to go to jail!
Ha ha ha.man u made me laugh at such a great extent that other 2 people sitting with me are laughing at me because i m laughing in such a way by reading your post.

You will be pushed into jail? if u take loan for education purpose?..ha ha what a joke it is!.perhaps great of great one.lol.

man i don't know from where u r but from india most of (not all) students take educational loan.

cussyandrew

Feb 13, 2012
Islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
23-07-2012
Med's Done....
01-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2012
LANDED..........
14-09-2012
rtkwar said:

sorry in real life i want know if i will spend 10k really?
Trust me bro, Canada is damn expensive lol......

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rtkwar said:
point1:
Everyone knows that Egypt revolution
And that the situation is not stable
point2:
and a lot of people lie to get asylum

ponit3:
I studied law for four years
You want me to study something else for another four years
If I decided to take courses in Egypt
What are the courses recognized in Canada
That will help me to emigrate?
Point 1:
You are not the only person living in Egypt, there are millions of people there, living, studying, marrying, getting jobs, doing business, having fun, celebrating birthdays etc while the situation is unstable. How is your life any different? you have access to internet, there are people in this world surviving with hardly 1 meal a day and some dont even have home country or a passport, so consider yourself lucky.

Point 2:
No kidding people do lie (its fact of life), Liars make good lawyers, and good lawyers are good liars, you should know this better considering you studied law.

Point 3:
Why not study for another 4 years to do something better for yourself? Try doing a Masters in Law and if law is not your strength try something different? I have seen Doctors drive Taxi , Engineers working at McDonalds just cause they didnt want to upgrade themselves and push themselves a little to get an education.