+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to sponsor my son.

Roosterific

Aug 10, 2020
I am a Canadian Senior Citizen into pension not working. I want to ask if im still eligible to sponsor my youngest son in the Philippines, who’s 47 years old, single and a deaf and mute. I can provide everything,i have my savings , i own a condominium. I will get an insurance for him. I want to know what application do i need if ever. My 2 daughters are also here, and they’re Canadian Citizen also. My second daughter is staying with me and has a stable job , she’s been working for 16 years as a caregiver for a single employer.My eldest daughter has her own family already so she has her own place too. Please do help me what should i do about this matter. Thanks and have a great day .

Roosterific

Aug 10, 2020
I’ve been here since 1990, and stop working 2004. If ever im not eligible to sponsor my son. , can we invite him just for a visit then go back home after 5 or 6 months. Just for him to experience the snow and see the beautiful places here in Canada. Do you think it’s possible? Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you married, are your parents alive, do you have any other children or relatives in Canada? Does your son have a TRV?

Roosterific

Aug 10, 2020
I am a widow since 1972 and since then I never get married. I have 2 daughters, my eldest and second to the eldest. The only one left in the Philippines is my youngest son who’s deaf and mute and 47 years old. I have 1 grand daughter and 1 grand son. What is TRV ?

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
I am a Canadian Senior Citizen into pension not working. I want to ask if im still eligible to sponsor my youngest son in the Philippines, who’s 47 years old, single and a deaf and mute. I can provide everything,i have my savings , i own a condominium. I will get an insurance for him. I want to know what application do i need if ever. My 2 daughters are also here, and they’re Canadian Citizen also. My second daughter is staying with me and has a stable job , she’s been working for 16 years as a caregiver for a single employer.My eldest daughter has her own family already so she has her own place too. Please do help me what should i do about this matter. Thanks and have a great day .
Try looking at https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1366&top=14

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
You can't sponsor him since you have other children in Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
As said above, unfortunately it's not possible for you to sponsor your son since you already have family in Canada (your daughters).