+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i want to re apply again after refuse

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
good evening for every body here

i will not taik
about my long story and how they refuse me and my mistake for my case,

now i will forget every thing and re apply again , now the progress that i have to send new application along with cover fees to goverment, my questions as following/

1- the old document its expire and i have to arrange new document , like examble the fingre print and experince letter , even if i re- apply less than 1 year from orginal application?

2- back to refuse case, that time i send letter to cic london officer london and ask him to give me another chance to repeat ielts again,

and he reply that u application already refuse and if u have new document or extra document then you have to make new application and pay the fees,so this mean when apply again and send the new application and attach this letter and show them the old ref no? maybe if i do that i will encourge them the do it fast , what about the fingure print its still less that 1year

thanks
i,m waiting urgent reply
zakout

iafaneh

Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteral
NOC Code......
0213 / 2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 NOV 2011
AOR Received.
12 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent
Hello,

Actually i am not sure about your case but i think why they will not accept your application while your get 67 points in new application...

And i have a question for you:

Did you sent the IELTS result to embassy or they get your result directly from ielts.org??? please answer my question because it is my case i did the exam today 12-12 and i am worry about my result

good luck...

alok11

Oct 3, 2009
zakout76,
with no disrespect, have u claimed points for english language? do u speak any other language apart from english language?
i would suggest you post your questions in your mother-tongue language(whether it is hindu/greek )or whatever instead of murdering
english language for the queen. People will help you if you write in your mother tongue. Some people are just annoyed with the way you
communicate in this forum that they won't even bother to reply you. For example, while reading this your post, i had headache!
Also, before you submit new application, register for an english lesson if you are going to claim points for it otherwise, for me, it is absolutely 'zero' for you in english language(written).

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
pls

i,m asking question , and reply for something else

for my old case they refuse my case becouse i got 66 points, thats why i want to re apply again

my question that document whitch i submitt with old application still i can use it? speacillay the fingre print

and pls pls dont speak with me like i,m kids ,

thanks
from my side its not way if dealing or taiking with me

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Zakout....i suggest you take IELTS again and desire to achieve a band of 7.5 for Listening, 6.5 for Reading, Writing and Speaking before reapplying.....once you get the IELTS results and got the desired points then that is the time to resubmit your application..

Try to check this website, it would be very helpful for you to practice and practice...

www.scottsenglish.com

Hope this might help you...

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
thanks
i already done the ielts and waiting the result

but my question , when i plan to re apply again , i have to arrange new document ( police clearnce +bank statement- sister tax)

thanks
mohammad zakout

gerrybyrne

Dec 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th feb 2009
Doc's Request.
4th mar 2009
AOR Received.
25th may 2009
Med's Request
7th oct 2009
Med's Done....
4th nov 2009
Passport Req..
7th Oct 2009
VISA ISSUED...
3rd dec 2009
New application. Yes, you must get new up to date documents.

gerrybyrne

Dec 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th feb 2009
Doc's Request.
4th mar 2009
AOR Received.
25th may 2009
Med's Request
7th oct 2009
Med's Done....
4th nov 2009
Passport Req..
7th Oct 2009
VISA ISSUED...
3rd dec 2009
zakout76 said:
dear gerry,
i,m happy for you becouse you got you visa to canada, enjoy u time

thanks
mohammad zakout
[/quote

Thankyou Zak. I hope all goes well for you this time.

colsy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Alok, you may have a valid point, but in all fairness your written English is not exactly picture perfect. I suggest you heed your own advice and brush up on your own English skills too.

Do not take this the wrong way, but although your grasp is good, bettering it will help you further in the employment market.