+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to marry a morrocan woman but am worried

Tafa

Oct 4, 2008
Please can you help
I am a UK citizen but have recently met a wonderfull Morrocon woman on-line. We have been speaking every day now via phone and internet and web chat for approx 4 months. We have disscussed all mannor of things from likes to pet hates, exchanged photo's of family and checked out each others taste in music on youtube. I am really beginning to like this woman even though she is a more than a few years my junior. Recently she has stated that she loves me which causes me little concern as I find it hard to believe you can fall in love over the internet. I have booked my flight and hotel and will be visiting next week so we can speak more on our relationship and where we are heading. She has said that she would like to get engaged asap but is willing to wait as long as it takes for us to get married. Even if that means her staying in Morroco. Also, she says that she dosn't care where we end up living just as long as she is by my side, which I find very sweet. However, many friends of mine are starting to sing the same tune of, all she wants is a VISA or for you to send money to her family or to remove her from her current situation. Also to be carefull of black magic which also causes me concern. Believe me, I have grilled her regarding her intentions and she has put my mind at rest on more than one occasion. In fact, any other non serious woman would have been gone a long time ago.
I have heard so many negatives from people regarding Morrocan women wanting Western men (not just UK) for all the wrong reasons that I would really like to hear some posotives if possibe.
I guess I am asking if there is anyone out there with any positive stories that can ease my mind before I fully open up my heart to this woman and lower all my barriers.
I will be willing to add more if required.
Again, please help if you can
All the best

Mustafa

ocanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2008
well, listen to yourself. i am sure u know better than your friend if she is faking it .
but yeah, u can fall in love with someone over the internet.
just be careful.
koz she might see u as an easy visa target.
and its not worth accusing the poor lady over what other people say.
its better u find out and u know better.

maybe she genuinely loves you.
maybe someday, u should unexpectedly land in her country and u can see what she is upto.
if u tell her beforehand, she might be prepared but if u unexpectedly land, then the chances are, the truth will be more prevailing since she wouldnt expect to see you suddenly.
i wish you all the best .
god bless
ocanada