10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Dear Zaig,

Everyone in the forum understood your concern of your file not being actively pursed despite the exceeded timeline. However as so many friends in the forum tried to explain, I do take a chance to let you know that we have the the right to apply , but they have the authority to "decline".

I agree with you that you have every right on this world to stage your anger and protest for the treatment you have been meted out to. However, just give it a thought if this is in anyway going to help speed up your case or worsen it or simply do nothing.

Please do not act in haste and spoil your chances no matter how miniscule they are.

If your priority is to live with your spouse, there are many ways. But if it is to be with your spouse in "Canada", then I would say its better to wait for your turn than to spit fire on Canada's policies or cry over other countries for having 'seemingly' less processing times despite fraud cases.

And remember one thing...thief is a thief no matter if he did it once or a thousand times. So dont cry out names of other countries in the forum and create unwanted rift between all our fellow members. We are all here to help you and everyone and to help each other and share our experiences.

This is my sincere request. Rest is left to your wisdom.

dinmab

Star Member
Jun 17, 2009
i understand wat ur saying.

1)You need to find out why it is taking this long for pakistan. Before blaming canadian high commission. We should understand that we have little information on how files are processed. We cannot conclude anything with less info.

2)Once you try to find that info, people will start blaming each other :) canadian embassy and different departments in pak will blame each other.

3)Immigration is the least priority to any govt. Any day canadian govt can stop immigration for even children, if they had to. This is a privilege not a right, try to understand that.

4)If you dont like the way the canadian govt is treating you, dont come to canada. Sorry if this sounds rude, but no one is forcing you to move out of pakistan or uk. I personally find many things that are not correct in immigration process, but i like most people learnt to adjust to the system. When i cant i will leave this country :) .

dinmab

Star Member
Jun 17, 2009
"if you wNt to live like slave i dont mind because i will not"

If you feel that you are being teated as a slave please withdraw ur application and stay in uk. We have laws and rules everywhere in this world. Just because i dont like gravity dosent mean i can jump up and expect to float. There are rules in nature which weather you like it or not you have to obey.

Understand one thing, even if you are married to prime minister of canada and have the reputation of a saint, the immigration officer can refuse your PR application. Ofcourse you can appeal, but they dont have the obligation to grant you PR status.

I for one am against any "immigration law" , but we dont life in a perfect world. We have to respect the law of the land. All the best, i hope you get ur PR waaay sooner than the 30 month period.

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
Thanks for all of ur replies . I it is quite intresting that every one is so compromised and so scared . No personel attack but most of people who r saying they want to obey law are the one who as soon reach there do illeagle things fake marragies and id fruads. I dont know why u all dosnt have respect for your self and ur relation. Boss some omr has given a irrelivent example that if cant jump i dont like gravity or cant change it. Boss if god gives i this ability and not to me i will call god in question why not me. Boss u must be living in fools paradies that if u r married canadian primimster and if u r saint they still gona refuse me boss. U live in lalaland no one who makes law ever make it in a way that it can effect him . Boss if i am married to canadian minister trust me visa officer will issue me visa on sunday even . Live in lalaland do not build high hopes no simran is waiting for you to take u to euorpion tour this is not sharukh khans movie. When it comes to them u dont know they do care about there rights.

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
You know what, I think you should go do that protest, just to teach you that you cant always get your way just cause you stamp your feet and yell alot. I personelly like to obey the law, and just cause I do, does not mean I am any less of a person. I certainly would not commit fraud or fake marriages and think it is very rude of you to say that the people who have even bothered to help you by replying are the ones most likley to commit these crimes.
Go do your protest, do what makes you happy, but dont expect any sympathy from the people on here that you have just slandered.
I know you will reply with a " you didnt understand what I was saying" as this seems to be the norm for you on here, and to be honset they have a word for you its called Troll, please go find somewhere else to air this view, that yes is understandable but there is NOTHING you can do to change the immigration process times.

Go ahead, it should make for interesting reading about how someone pee'd off the canadian immigration officers at your VO and oh look, your application got lost and buried under all the others that applied 2 years after you.
I wish you luck, you will need it.
over and out.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"No personel attack but"

Have people heard the term - everything before the “but” is a lie :)

FWIW there are no slaves here, just people who try to understand and bend like a tree in the wind, so they are not broken by the process.

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
zaig said:
Thanks for all of ur replies . I it is quite intresting that every one is so compromised and so scared . No personel attack but most of people who r saying they want to obey law are the one who as soon reach there do illeagle things fake marragies and id fruads. I dont know why u all dosnt have respect for your self and ur relation. Boss some omr has given a irrelivent example that if cant jump i dont like gravity or cant change it. Boss if god gives i this ability and not to me i will call god in question why not me. Boss u must be living in fools paradies that if u r married canadian primimster and if u r saint they still gona refuse me boss. U live in lalaland no one who makes law ever make it in a way that it can effect him . Boss if i am married to canadian minister trust me visa officer will issue me visa on sunday even . Live in lalaland do not build high hopes no simran is waiting for you to take u to euorpion tour this is not sharukh khans movie. When it comes to them u dont know they do care about there rights.

Please, dont make personal attacks. We dont understand your motive here. No one is scared here, we are just being practical and not stupid. If you were not expecting responses of this kind, please do not waste your time in posting these threads here in the forum. If you think what you believe is right, dont wait and listen for opinions. Just go ahead and pursue the protest you wanted to do before the High commission. God be with you...

Good luck.

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
it happen ist people ignore you then they laugh at you then they will fight you then they will confess they are wrong . this world is not driven by majority of people it is driven by productive heads .well i was thinking that even if they gave me visa now as soon i will reach there i will definetly speak to mr kenney . and because of me if even one person meet his beloved quickly will may reduce my pain. i dont want any one suffer the way i am suffering . some one have to give secrifice i am ready to do so if my secrifice brings fruit for others i am ready to do so becuase you all stay behind for some one els to do it for you .or if you are happy the way it is then good luck to you all . by the way i have got replay from all those who got their cases solved in 6 months so may be they are right at their point . but for me i dont care they refuse me or not or they will give some one visa or not . my only effort will be quicker process except or reject but in 3 months maximum . well best of luck to you all stay waiting . b bye

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
srinivas.vadapalli said:
If your priority is to live with your spouse, there are many ways. But if it is to be with your spouse in "Canada", then I would say its better to wait for your turn than to spit fire on Canada's policies or cry over other countries for having 'seemingly' less processing times despite fraud cases.

And remember one thing...thief is a thief no matter if he did it once or a thousand times. So dont cry out names of other countries in the forum and create unwanted rift between all our fellow members. We are all here to help you and everyone and to help each other and share our experiences.
good reply... i appreciate. i dont know whats wrong with that guy who wants to launch a protest.....instead of talking about canadian human rights he should think about pakistan's political and social situation-where atleast 20 people are dying everyday because of terrorist attacks- and this is the main reason why it takes 30 months for Pakistani people

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suva said:
good reply... i appreciate. i dont know whats wrong with that guy who wants to launch a protest.....instead of talking about canadian human rights he should think about pakistan's political and social situation-where atleast 20 people are dying everyday because of terrorist attacks- and this is the main reason why it takes 30 months for Pakistani people
totally disagree!!!

I am not in support of him because he is not understanding what everyone is trying to tell him so I wont say anything about whatever he is writing here!

but what you have just wrote is completely based on your own way of seeing things, a realistic and postivie minded would not come and write things in bold red letters but would come up with some sensible approach rather.

pakistans timeline is 26 months not 30, UAE 27 months, nairobi 30 months, your own country is taking 22 months, venezuela 21 months and list goes on and on, would you explain what are the factors causing delay from singapore?

what is your source to claim that atleast 20 people are dying everyday because of terrorism? my friend there are countries I wont mention where more people are dying due to other law and order situation than terrorism but still their processing time is much quicker, you cant deny the fact that country with most fraudulant cases filed has the timeline of 6 months! CHC is going to introduce their first biometric checking system in that specific country not Pakistan!

pakistan has only one CHC which is dealing applications from afghanistan too and they are lacking staff bigtime, they have requested other countries with less burden of work to come to pakistan and work with them to reduce the backlog,

lots of people are opposing this person because he is not listning, but no one came up with such baseless comments as you but you saw an opportunity '' hey, everyone is up against him its best time to show them in poor light'' bravo

for your kind information his visa office is London NOT Islamabad

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
hsbalouch said:
totally disagree!!!

1. would you explain what are the factors causing delay from singapore?

2. what is your source to claim that atleast 20 people are dying everyday because of terrorism?

3. for your kind information his visa office is London NOT Islamabad
1. well, singapore is dealing with too many countries thats why its slow. more over the approval rate is only 57%.

2. get into the newspapers and u will find out whats going on in your country in last 10 years.

3. although he is in UK he will be treated as a pakistani applicant unless he has British Passport. uk student visa, work permit visa will
not be very helpful.

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suva said:
1. well, singapore is dealing with too many countries thats why its slow. more over the approval rate is only 57%.

2. get into the newspapers and u will find out whats going on in your country in last 10 years.

3. although he is in UK he will be treated as a pakistani applicant unless he has British Passport. uk student visa, work permit visa will
not be very helpful.
well try BUT,

1. how many countries they are dealing with? I bet not more than London or buffalo

2. I didnt deny the fact that whats happening in Pakistan but not the way you mentioned! there are other factors too,

3. thats not true, his timeline would be slightly higher than the others due to background checks from home country but not same as Islamabad, this is why I asked few non-EU members who applied through London, more or less they have slightly higher timeline than British nationals but not same as in their own countries! London deals with the cases in same way as british nationals but additional background checks causes a little delay!

of course he needs to be more patient rather aggressive but few of his points are valid, a long distance relationship causes so many problems in a couple's life and I do understand his frustration which is why he is just saying whatever he feels right although its just showing how desperate he is!

I wish him goodluck that he joins his spouse very soon

Y

yameen

Patience patience patience thru adversity will benefit.and the power of prayers.everything happens in its own time and when it is destined.if God has destined for u to be somewhere at a certain time nothing can stop it.if He wants u to wait then theres nothin we can do abt it. And the trials we face in life are for a reason.though it might be difficult but we need to be calm.the more we react the more we give a bad impression of ourselves.lets not be aggressive but endure it patience.bcos every hardship comes wt ease.and theres nothing even any law thats bigger than God.so have faith.
Thats just my opinion...

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
yameen said:
Patience patience patience thru adversity will benefit.and the power of prayers.everything happens in its own time and when it is destined.if God has destined for u to be somewhere at a certain time nothing can stop it.if He wants u to wait then theres nothin we can do abt it. And the trials we face in life are for a reason.though it might be difficult but we need to be calm.the more we react the more we give a bad impression of ourselves.lets not be aggressive but endure it patience.bcos every hardship comes wt ease.and theres nothing even any law thats bigger than God.so have faith.
Thats just my opinion...
awesome. i hope and pray that everybody would go through this painful process very easily

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yameen said:
Thats just my opinion...
yes, like mine ecas changed from medicals received to in process :O,, I soooooo hope they make some positive decision very soon :D
is it going to paid off the long wait :D