+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to live in Canada and become a flight attendant based in Canada. How can i do this?

jdcontreras

Jul 6, 2020
I'm 19. I will be a flight attendant in the US where I live currently and have always lived here. In about 3 years I would like to immigrate to Canada permanently and work for a airline based somewhere in Canada. I have my highschool education and basic retail work experience, and will be a fight attendant for about 3 ish years in the US. Could I be eligible to move there and work in Canada as a flight attendant?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm 19. I will be a flight attendant in the US where I live currently and have always lived here. In about 3 years I would like to immigrate to Canada permanently and work for a airline based somewhere in Canada. I have my highschool education and basic retail work experience, and will be a fight attendant for about 3 ish years in the US. Could I be eligible to move there and work in Canada as a flight attendant?
Based on the information you have provided, it's unlikely you are eligible to move to Canadato work here as a flight attendant. I would recommend that you research the Express Entry program which is one of Canada's main immigration programs. This is a points-based program, meaning those with the most points are selected. Right now you would need to have around 470+ points to be selected. I think you will struggle to get enough points due to your level of education. You can find out more about the Express Entry program here and how to calculate your points.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

To qualify to immigrate to Canada, you will most likely have to complete further education - specifically at least a bachelor degree. You could do this in the U.S. Or another option would be to come to Canada on a study permit and complete your degree here.

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Date someone who is Canadian national and then your partner can sponsor you :)

Reactions: Islander216

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Date someone who is Canadian national and then your partner can sponsor you :)
Also THOUSANDS of flight attendants have been laid off either permanently or temporarily, who probably have recall rights thru their union that will last for years . They’ll get first crack at any flight attendant jobs, and if the airline starts hiring again , those permanently laid off would have an advantage in getting hired back because of previous training