+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to get my Education assessed. Which is better? CES or WES?

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
Hi guys,

can you please tell which of the 2 will be better. I am running out of time and I need to get my educational credentials assessed. Also I have done a Bachelors degree and also a Masters degree. So do I need to get both qualifications assessed?

I will be claiming points for my highest degree which is my Masters degree, so ideally I should just be getting my masters degree assessed only??

Kindly guide.

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
You should definately opt for WES. As of now, it's the fastest track.

WES charges for evaluation of two different diplomas per candidate so you may be willing to send both as it will cost you the same.

Tip: Read WES requirements for your country and arrange for all the documentation to be prepared straight away. You'll save precious time.

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
hey thanks for your speedy reply.

Can you tell me if i submit my immigration application by December, will that be fine, or will that be too late?

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
E01985337 said:
hey thanks for your speedy reply.

Can you tell me if i submit my immigration application by December, will that be fine, or will that be too late?
Ohhhh... Based on that there's only 25 000 applications they will accept, and out of this cap 4 000 applicants who applied IN MAY have already got their PER (yes, 4 000 for one month only!), I would suggest you to apply ASAP.

Of course, tecnically if CIO gets your application any day before 31Dec you're still in FSWP2014. Technically :(

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
E01985337 said:
Hi FSWCIO,

thanks for the reply. strict in the sense?
In sense of authenticity check. They sent my doc to institution for verification still they are far more quicker than other agency.

Missvenus

Sep 21, 2014
@E01985337, we dey the same wahala o. i'm yet to have my documents assessed. Just wondering if i'll even meet up

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
@@@@@ FSWCIO @@@@@@@

FSWCIO, which country are u from mate? I am from India

I was checking the WES website and under the country of education - INDIA, it says that

"I, as the applicant, need to provide Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended"... Does this mean that I just need to provide a photocopy of my Bachelors degree which is just one page. If thats true can I get the photocopy first attested by the university before I, as the applicant send it to WES. I dont want them sending my documentation back to university in India for verification as I am not to sure if my university will respond to them quick enough, and in that process will loose precious time.

What are your views about this?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
E01985337 said:
@ @ @ @ @ FSWCIO @ @ @ @ @ @ @

FSWCIO, which country are u from mate? I am from India

I was checking the WES website and under the country of education - INDIA, it says that

"I, as the applicant, need to provide Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended"... Does this mean that I just need to provide a photocopy of my Bachelors degree which is just one page. If thats true can I get the photocopy first attested by the university before I, as the applicant send it to WES. I dont want them sending my documentation back to university in India for verification as I am not to sure if my university will respond to them quick enough, and in that process will loose precious time.

What are your views about this?
Yes follow the wes required documents instruction for your country. You should send your transcript attested in a sealed envelope from university and degree certificate also. Read the instruction and do the same. Not every document sent for verification, still if they send they will inform you so you can contact university to follow the procedure to reply back. All big university does have procedure and department for those verification issues, they might have fees for that. Good luck. Anyway I'm from Dhaka :)

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
The university that I did my Bachelors degree from (University of Delhi) in India, is not listed on access WES.

So does this mean I can NOT get my education credentials assessed from there?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
E01985337 said:
The university that I did my Bachelors degree from (University of Delhi) in India, is not listed on access WES.

So does this mean I can NOT get my education credentials assessed from there?
You will. AccessWES institution get fast processing in my sense. Don't waste time. Good luck :)

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
Ok coming back to the document part.

I as the applicant need to send a photocopy of the Bachelor degree that I did in India. So is that all I need to send from my side. Meaning its just one page document. Also do I need to include a covering letter? or will there be a unique number given to me which I can then mention on my photocopy.

how does it work?