+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want help

Discussion in 'Education' started by Nasiscc, Feb 22, 2019.

  1. Actually I am from Nepal I quit my study after 10th because of some problem but I want to study now in Australia or in Canada but I don't know what to do can anybody help me
  2. You should complete your secondary school studies in your home country first. Once you complete your secondary studies in your home country, you can then consider coming to Canada for additional studies.

Share This Page