+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want help and know how to get a job offer in Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear sir i have applied for a child for many years but no job offer
Applied for a child…what does that mean? You need a job offer with LMIA. Few employers go through the process and most people focus on immigration programs like Express Entry. Then they come to Canada a PRs and get a job once in Canada.

uzmabatool

Nov 15, 2022
Applied for a child…what does that mean? You need a job offer with LMIA. Few employers go through the process and most people focus on immigration programs like Express Entry. Then they come to Canada a PRs and get a job once in Canada.
Iam from Pakistan

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have apply for child who has Civil deploma three years complete from Pakistan institue i have no idea process of job offer letter Canada
So your child (how old) has a diploma and wants a job. You don’t process a job offer letter unless you have a LMIA. Then you apply for a closed work permit. If you don’t have a job then look on Canadian job sites and find an employer willing to go through the LMIA process.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have apply for child who has Civil deploma three years complete from Pakistan institue i have no idea process of job offer letter Canada
There are no jobs or employers here. No one here can help you with a job. If you want to try to get a job in Canada, you will need to apply for jobs through job sites such as LinkedIn and Indeed.

It's not clear what you have applied for. To apply for a work permit, you need a job offer and approved LMIA from an employer.

So your first step is to get the job offer. Again, there are no jobs on this forum and you will not secure a job offer posting here.

uzmabatool

Nov 15, 2022
There are no jobs or employers here. No one here can help you with a job. If you want to try to get a job in Canada, you will need to apply for jobs through job sites such as LinkedIn and Indeed.

It's not clear what you have applied for. To apply for a work permit, you need a job offer and approved LMIA from an employer.

So your first step is to get the job offer. Again, there are no jobs on this forum and you will not secure a job offer posting here.

uzmabatool

Nov 15, 2022
Please send me LMIA procedure where direct apply to employer for a job i hope good respone news listen me from employer about job offer letter

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please send me LMIA procedure where direct apply to employer for a job i hope good respone news listen me from employer about job offer letter
I already gave you the link above to the LMIA process. That is the process the employer must go through to get an approved LMIA. Here is the link again.

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/median-wage/high/requirements.html

Again, as already explained, you need to apply for jobs directly through job sites such as LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.

You should be aware that most employers are not willing to go through the LMIA process and it will likely be very difficult to secure a job.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Have told you the procedure:
1. Get a job offer.
2. Have Canadian employer file for LMIA, pay $1k and prove no Canadian or PR could do the job.
3. Get LMIA approved (employer)
4. Then you apply for closed work permit showing you are qualified for the job (ECA for education, IELTS for language, and employment reference letters).