+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want contact details of any higher authority of MPNP to complain.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I made an appeal for my MPNP application but I am rejected only because I haven't submitted an IELTS exam result.

Can anyone please tell me contact details of any higher authority at which I can complain about these MPNP officers who wasted my 2 years and gave wrong decisions without making any sense.

Kindly look at my situation and kindly tell me if it's my mistake.

I acquired my Bachelor's degree from U.S.A from a reputable university and lived there for more than 10 years. I also submitted my green card, driving license and social security card. In my appeal I submitted these documents. I completed all of my secondary and high school education by using English as a language of instruction, Certificate from my college,I also submitted that we use English language in my company where I work ( in Pakistan) . And explained to them in detail.

What the heck? I spent more than a decade in USA, studied and worked there, and you are saying I can't speak,write, read or listen English language ?

But still after my appeal they sent me a snail mail in which it's stated that my application is rejected because I didn't submit an IELTS exam result. Now I will have to re-apply but I can do it immediately after an ielts and don't have to wait for 6 months.

Can anyone answer my questions below.

1) If I re-submit my application, Will they again go through all the process of 2 year like they took this much time in my previous application or they will just see my IELTS result and approve me ?

2) Can you please tell me contact details of any higher authority at which I can complain about these MPNP officers who wasted my time and gave wrong decisions without any sense.

I know their mpnp email address and there office number but they don't care to take action and simply respond that "sorry we cannot do anything, the decision is final"

Thank you and best of luck.

negrabandida

Aug 29, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy in Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2009
Doc's Request.
02/2010
Nomination.....
10/2011
AOR Received.
29/07/2012
Med's Request
07/09/2012
Med's Done....
19/09/2012
Passport Req..
01/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/12/2012
hello

i just read ur post. did they ask you to take the ielts exam? if they did, then we have to abide by their rules not unless there was a prerequisite that says we can submit docs to support we can speak/write/read/listen in english perfectly well.

we are the ones who want to migrate on that country, therefore, however hard and sometime difficult it seems, we need to follow wha they are asking.

i may not be in the USA and I am from the Philippines, but we have studied english since I 3 years old, and right now, I also work out of the country, yet, they asked as a rule to hace the ielts taken.

hope your application goes well...

God bless

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Was the IELTS exam a requirement when you applied 2 years ago? If yes, then it should have been included. This test is conclusive evidence of one`s ability in the language.

If it was`t a requirement, the only way to proof it is if you have a copy of the checklist from 2 years ago and it doesn`t show it as a requirement.

Failing that, you have to write the test and re-apply. Your application will go through the entire process as if it was your first time applying.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1) If you submit a new application, it will be processed again from scratch following current processing times - it will not be expedited.
2) If you want to take this to a higher authority, your only real option is to appeal via the federal court. You'll need a lawyer to represent you. Expect this to cost between $3K and $5K.

engotko

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014
Passport Req..
07/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27/08/2014
I have studied and lived in the US for 10years also and english is my second language. They never ask me to submit any ielts score.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negrabandida said:
hello

i just read ur post. did they ask you to take the ielts exam? if they did, then we have to abide by their rules not unless there was a prerequisite that says we can submit docs to support we can speak/write/read/listen in english perfectly well.

No they didn't asked me to take the IELTS exam. That's irritating me because they could've asked it in the middle of my case like they did asked for other docs from me.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SenoritaBella said:
Was the IELTS exam a requirement when you applied 2 years ago? If yes, then it should have been included. This test is conclusive evidence of one`s ability in the language.

If it was`t a requirement, the only way to proof it is if you have a copy of the checklist from 2 years ago and it doesn`t show it as a requirement.

Failing that, you have to write the test and re-apply. Your application will go through the entire process as if it was your first time applying.

Yes it was required at the time when I was submitting my case in the MPNPKIT09, But I didn't submitted it because I was a US resident, did my degree from there and worked there for more than 10 years.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
1) If you submit a new application, it will be processed again from scratch following current processing times - it will not be expedited.
2) If you want to take this to a higher authority, your only real option is to appeal via the federal court. You'll need a lawyer to represent you. Expect this to cost between $3K and $5K.

Thanks for the reply but I am ready to submit the IELTS result now. Can they still re-open my case and allow me to submit an IELTS result if get myself a lawyer ?

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engotko said:
I have studied and lived in the US for 10years also and english is my second language. They never ask me to submit any ielts score.

That's the main point here my friend. And this is the reason why I didn't submitted an IELTS result. But look what the heck they did to me. I call this a serious discrimination.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My question is still unanswered. Why haven't MPNP asked for my IELTS result during the process when they still asked for some documents in the middle of my case and I submitted them. They could've sent a letter to me regarding this but they simply refused my application. During my appeal they also stated that I can't submit any new documents. Why is there so much discrimination. However, MPNP do ask for missing documents during the case from other applicants.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
No, the case is closed. You have to re-apply from scratch and submit all requirements.

They could have sent you a letter regarding BUT visa officers are not obligated to do that. They are allowed to make a decision based on the information on file at the time. You chose not to submit the test results because "you studied in the US for 10 years". Didn't you read the guide or checklist? It's time to take responsibility for your own actions and follow instructions going forward. A lawyer won't be able to re-open the case, so safe yourself the time and money and re-apply.

Manitoba123 said:
Thanks for the reply but I am ready to submit the IELTS result now. Can they still re-open my case and allow me to submit an IELTS result if get myself a lawyer ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Agreed. Case is closed. Unfortunately you failed to submit a required document. CIC is under no obligation to request any missing documents. They can simply refuse you.

hardworkingpk

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-2012 (recv by CIO, Sydney)
Doc's Request.
04-Jun-2013
AOR Received.
01-Dec-2012
Med's Request
04-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
23-Jul-2013 (Med Rcvd)
I understand how you feel but don't be disheartened my friend. Apply again with IELTS without wasting more time and this time it will be smooth because you already know what they need. You will have a strong case.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL those who are saying that it's my mistake.

Mr. engotko posted that he had same situation like mine but they didn't asked IELTS result from him. It simply doesn't make any sense if you spent 10 years in US, studied and worked there and someone tell you that you can't speak English and show me some proof. Is there any other proof needed other then my Bachelor's degree. green card, Driving license and social security number.

Thank you.