+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i ve submitted my application on 8-7-2010 to cio

Feb 5, 2010
salaam friends,
i have submitted my application under noc-3233,i did it on 8-7 2010.
i am fingers crossed.plz pray for me.
when will i receive acknowledgment?

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masood hussain shah said:
salaam friends,
in 45-70 days...however the 90 days are the maximum time limit. this time frame includes weekends as well.

all the best mate :)

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masood hussain shah said:
salaam friends,
which Docs you sent to CIO ?
in new process no date mentioned by CIC

kunalt2104

Jul 9, 2010
Hey congratulations masood hussain shah...

very happy for you... :)

just wanted to ask which IELTS did u give, Academic or General Training, when did u write the test???

Asking you because I wrote Academic about a month ago, but now its mentioned on CIC site that they are only accepting General Training IELTS... so guess have to write it again...

Please help by replying... and yes CONGRATS once again...

Kunal

Feb 5, 2010
which IELTS for immigration

hi kunal,
i ve submitted IELTS(General) as i was advised by "Ifti" my friend n a member of this forum.
Any senior member could tell u if ur Academic IELTS will be acceptable for immigration or not.
thx

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
hey, i guess u r the first one who have submitted his application to CIO under new rule...pls tell us what ORIGINAL documents u have sent to CIO

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
What!!!!!!!!!!.....but u r required to send original IELTS and PCC . i am not sure about the transcript.

Feb 5, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
hey, i guess u r the first one who have submitted his application to CIO under new rule...pls tell us what ORIGINAL documents u have sent to CIO
thx dr hasib,
i dint send any originals,they were almost the same docs except a copy of IELTS result.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
According to new rule u r required to send Original IELTS result not the copy of IELTS result.

Feb 5, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
According to new rule u r required to send Original IELTS result not the copy of IELTS result.
it seems strange to me as well,if u could refer me the site,so that i could see the changes my self,
u r online n if u can catch me on this id at yahoo msnger ,we can talk in detail.masud_shah2003

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Masood,
I cant chat now cause i need to watch world cup final match. but i can give u the link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp

check the following lines
Make an arrangement for testing and pay the test costs. A list of designated testing agencies can be found at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/
skilled/language-testing.asp

2 Consult the “using your test results” section to determine how many points you will be awarded for your language proficiency.
3 Submit the assessment results with your application.
Do not request that your (IELTS, CELPIP or TEF) language test result be sent directly to the Visa Office. Submit your original test result with your complete application to the CIO.
4 Your test results must not be more than one year old at the time that you submit your application.

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG73.asp

What documents are required?
Use the Document Checklist (IMM 5612) to help you gather the necessary documents to submit your application to the CIO.

Make sure to consult the document checklist (IMM 5612) and the Visa Office specific requirements (supporting documents) for your country to determine what documents you will need to provide. If you are not prepared to submit full documentation to the CIO do not apply now.

If you do not submit a complete application with the supporting documents, your application will be returned to you.

Police certificatesAll applicants must submit police certificates/clearances to the CIO as part of the application process.