+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I updated my EE profile after receiving PT and it says now I am not eligible

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hi

Please tell me what to do, after I received a PT letter of interest from ON, I reviewed my profile and found out that my NOC number for one of my previous jobs is not correct so I updated that. the new NOC is still type A and I changed nothing else.

Today it is telling me that the Profile is not eligible :'( :'( :'( :'(

What should I do in this case??
Should I contact CIC and Ontario?

Please any advice.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
Unless it is a glitch in the system, you might have changed something else by accident, like a date or so and now dont meet the minimum 1 year of work experience.

Now that you changed your noc, do you still meet the minimum 1 year period?

Maybe you could provide a few more details regarding your work experience and how long of a period you claim for each noc code, to make it a bit easier to see what might be the problem.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Andre_Smol said:
Unless it is a glitch in the system, you might have changed something else by accident, like a date or so and now dont meet the minimum 1 year of work experience.

Now that you changed your noc, do you still meet the minimum 1 year period?

Maybe you could provide a few more details regarding your work experience and how long of a period you claim for each noc code, to make it a bit easier to see what might be the problem.
Thanks a lot.
I reviewed my profile and all dates are the same and I have 7 hears of wok experience so I am still eligible.
I am so frustrated at this system. :'(

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
Hanan22 said:
Thanks a lot.
I reviewed my profile and all dates are the same and I have 7 hears of wok experience so I am still eligible.
I am so frustrated at this system. :'(
Is all your work experience in the same updated noc code?

Also, you can definitely go ahead and send a message to cic to request that they look into the issue. They will take a while to get back to you anyway so there is ni harm in contacting them and letting them know about it.

Does it give a reason for why you are not elligible?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Andre_Smol said:
Is all your work experience in the same updated noc code?

Also, you can definitely go ahead and send a message to cic to request that they look into the issue. They will take a while to get back to you anyway so there is ni harm in contacting them and letting them know about it.

Does it give a reason for why you are not elligible?
Thanks a lot.

Yes all of my work experience is in the same updated NOC, and it doesn't say anything about why I am not eligible anymore.

good suggestion, I will write to them and call them tomorrow. :(

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
Hanan22 said:
Thanks a lot.

Yes all of my work experience is in the same updated NOC, and it doesn't say anything about why I am not eligible anymore.

good suggestion, I will write to them and call them tomorrow. :(
Other people on here said that the best hours to call are in the morning right after they open because it is still easier to get through to an agent.

Not sure if that is true but it is worth a try.

I hope you can get some good news from them and keep us updated on what they tell you the problem is.

Until then, you can always take the time to double check your profile to make sure you meet all the minimum criteria in language, education, work, etc and that none of your information disappeared when you updated your profile to make sure that it isnt something on your end that you could quickly fix by yourself.

All the best and zi hope you can share some good news with us soon.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Andre_Smol said:
Other people on here said that the best hours to call are in the morning right after they open because it is still easier to get through to an agent.

Not sure if that is true but it is worth a try.

I hope you can get some good news from them and keep us updated on what they tell you the problem is.

Until then, you can always take the time to double check your profile to make sure you meet all the minimum criteria in language, education, work, etc and that none of your information disappeared when you updated your profile to make sure that it isnt something on your end that you could quickly fix by yourself.

All the best and zi hope you can share some good news with us soon.
Thank you my dear; you are the best.
I will post updates and hopefully there will be a solution to this.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
UPDATE:
I called OINP today and thy told me to create new EE profile and provide them with through email with
  • The new EE profile number
  • The new job seeker validation code
  • The new letter from CIC I receive after creating a new profile
  • A letter to clarify what changes did I made to the old profile and why

Summary: Do not update EE profile after receiving ITA or LOI from any PT.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
Thanks for the update.

I am happy to hear that you managed to get some answers quickly and from the sound of it that should take care of the issue.

Did they tell you that it was a glitch or is the problem simply that anybody who makes changes after ita might run into a similar issue?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Andre_Smol said:
Thanks for the update.

I am happy to hear that you managed to get some answers quickly and from the sound of it that should take care of the issue.

Did they tell you that it was a glitch or is the problem simply that anybody who makes changes after ita might run into a similar issue?
Thank you for your support :)

CIC agent told me nothing except that the process is automated and the ineligibility decision is made by the software and she advised me to send an email to CIC officers.
On the Other hands Ontario immigration agent told me to recreate my profile again and provide them with the new number etc...

I think any change in EE profile might cause the same issue.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
Have you created a new profile already and were you able to have your ontario letter of interest transferred over to it?

Blue.Genie

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have encountered this issue before and apparently it was because the NOC of the work experience did not match the NOC of the degree. I was trying to update both of them, but once I started with one it locked my application and rendered it ineligible. It was before I received PT.

G.Singh

Dec 31, 2014
Hi,
What happened to your Interest/PT from OINP, Did it get transferred to new EE profile OR are you waitin again for another PT? Thanks.