+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I took the online citizenship test and it shows "completed" on the ECAS tracker, does that mean my results were validated?

zacmcd2508

May 6, 2015
The question is really: If it is marked as completed does this mean it has been validated as passed? Completed could also mean that the test has been taken and submitted but no result confirmed. I think it is a valid question. In more practical terms has someone ever had this section move to completed and then be told there is a problem?

Reactions: saou17

saou17

Oct 18, 2021
App. Filed.......
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-01-2022
The question is really: If it is marked as completed does this mean it has been validated as passed? Completed could also mean that the test has been taken and submitted but no result confirmed. I think it is a valid question. In more practical terms has someone ever had this section move to completed and then be told there is a problem?
I have not heard of anything like that. I believe when they mark it as completed they do so once they verify your identity and that there was not cheating in the exam, and the pictures of yourself and of ID are not blurry. Per what I read in the forums, if there is any problem with the test it does NOT mark as completed. It will go to In Progress and you will be promptly informed. In that case you will be rescheduled for test retake or interview. I hope this answers your question.

Reactions: zacmcd2508

parkland

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
I took a test that was 14/20. I think I have to take a retest. However, the tracker shows "completed". Does that mean I passed the test? I am confused.

jd1982

Jan 2, 2015
I took a test that was 14/20. I think I have to take a retest. However, the tracker shows "completed". Does that mean I passed the test? I am confused.
i also got 14/20 , and the status is completed, waiting for new test link. Have you got one , and if yes, how long it has taken?

parkland

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
i also got 14/20 , and the status is completed, waiting for new test link. Have you got one , and if yes, how long it has taken?
They sent me another test request in a month. At this time, I got 19/20. And it was way easier than last one!

Reactions: jd1982

leopravin7

Mar 23, 2022
Hi - Once the status of the test changes to "Completed" how long does it take for the next steps to progress.
Approximately what timeline it takes to to get invitation for the Oath cermony