Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
Unfortunately, For citizenship, you can only have one application at a time.

wenbee222

May 14, 2015
i am done with my second application and all documents. i am going to submit it on sunday and hope it can deliver next monday beofore 5.00 pm.

lana79

Jun 3, 2015
toronto_man said:
Will you pay fees again when you send the application again? or will you use copy of the previous payment?

anyone who has sent two applications - pls share your experience to whether you payed fees again or not
[/quot

You have to send new calculation for the second application as they are clear not more than 2 days between signature and sending

wenbee222

May 14, 2015
Hey guys I just mailed my application today by purolator. It surpports arriving next Tuesday. I sent it with my old receipt.
Thanks you guys and hope we are all fine.

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto_man said:
what if the first application was accepted?

i sent my first applications a few days ago missing the school paper about kids - my issue is that I do not know if they will return or accept

what happens if they accept the first application and then receive the second?
For your second application, how did you answer the question 2 of application form ? (I have applied for Canadian citizenship before) Yes or No?

lana79

Jun 3, 2015
I put (no) as i will withdraw it. I think this question forsomeone who applied and was rejected or returned. Or have active file.

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lana79 said:
I put (no) as i will withdraw it. I think this question forsomeone who applied and was rejected or returned. Or have active file.
Thanks for the reply, why you don't use the old receipt?

lana79

Jun 3, 2015
because i want to be in the safe side . what if they accepted the first one then later it was refused. it might happen you don't know how they think. so i just decided to do new receipt as there nothing in the law saying you can not send second application. also there is cases with multiple ones. so if they will return my first one i will get the refund if not i will just withdraw it as the second one is the right one

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lana79 said:
because i want to be in the safe side . what if they accepted the first one then later it was refused. it might happen you don't know how they think. so i just decided to do new receipt as there nothing in the law saying you can not send second application. also there is cases with multiple ones. so if they will return my first one i will get the refund if not i will just withdraw it as the second one is the right one
If your first application was accepted, what will u do for the second one?

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
jcyj said:
If your first application was accepted, what will u do for the second one?
Please read this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/multiple.asp

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenbee222 said:
Hey guys I just mailed my application today by purolator. It surpports arriving next Tuesday. I sent it with my old receipt.
Thanks you guys and hope we are all fine.
Have you called CIC regarding the old receipt in the case of your first application accepted? Thanks

lana79

Jun 3, 2015
if my first application will be accepted then i will withdraw it. But as my first one is incomplete they will return it back to me. Either ways i am garanteed that my second one which is complete as i hope will be processed

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Guys, I also submitted a 2nd application last year (because Canada post did not get proof of delivery for the 1st app). I wrote a cover letter explaining the situation and asked them to return one(both apps were complete). I attached a print out of the same fee receipt. Turns out they received my 1st app and processed it. They never returned the 2nd one.

So I think lana is fine having sent a 2nd app. Chances are they will look at the 1st one that was received, if it's incomplete, it will be returned. If the 2nd app is complete, it should be processed.