+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I submit my passport with medical but today gt passport request from embassy

Amar@

Feb 21, 2019
Helo plz help me i submited my passport with medical but today i gt email from canadian high commision for passport request plz help me what can i do

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Helo plz help me i submited my passport with medical but today i gt email from canadian high commision for passport request plz help me what can i do
They give you 30 days to submit your passport. What is the problem?

Amar@

Feb 21, 2019
Were you told to submit the passport with the medical report?
My consultant said to me submit ur passport with medical i submitted but today i gt passport request from embassy i asked to vfs nd they said to me ur passport is in canada embassy new delhi m worried wat ro do

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Submitting your passport with the medical is not common. However, if VFS believes that your passport is at the embassy it may not be an issue.

Amar@

Feb 21, 2019
Nd when i track it with tracking id it show ur additional docs have been received by canadian visa office new delhi nd its in being processing

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
We cannot help you now. Talk to your consultant. They seem to think they know what they are doing.
I applied on 6 sept with upfront medical - that got approved on 13 Sept. Yesterday i received biometrics validation correspondence... is it a good sign? not sure what that means?