+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I submit my passport with medical but today gt passport request from embassy

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
You should not have sent your passport with the medical. Send a Webform to inform IRCC of the situation.
I applied on 6 sept with upfront medical - that got approved on 13 Sept. Yesterday i received biometrics validation correspondence... is it a good sign? not sure what that means?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I applied on 6 sept with upfront medical - that got approved on 13 Sept. Yesterday i received biometrics validation correspondence... is it a good sign? not sure what that means?
Did your consultant also tell you to submit your passport with your medical? If not, I'm not sure why you've posted this question in a thread dealing with a scenario where someone submitted their passport with their medical reports and then got a passport request later.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Did your consultant also tell you to submit your passport with your medical? If not, I'm not sure why you've posted this question in a thread dealing with a scenario where someone submitted their passport with their medical reports and then got a passport request later.
Sorry my bad. Just was looking for answers.