+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I require help to apply for Quebec PNP.

Jul 14, 2017
Hello All,

I want to apply for Quebec PNP. I am eligible but can any one let me know how i can start the process myself. I will be thankful of you if anyone can share step to step guide.

Also please let me know if i can fill the information in English in (mon-projet-quebec) form as it is in french and i can fill the info in English only.

Thanks in advance!

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hello All,

I want to apply for Quebec PNP. I am eligible but can any one let me know how i can start the process myself. I will be thankful of you if anyone can share step to step guide.

Also please let me know if i can fill the information in English in (mon-projet-quebec) form as it is in french and i can fill the info in English only.

Thanks in advance!
Most likely no one has time to write a step by step guide for you. You will get bits and pieces of information here if you ask your questions properly.

As far as I can recall MIDI wants you to provide as much information as you can in French but I had filled up everything in English and got CSQ.

Jul 14, 2017
Most likely no one has time to write a step by step guide for you. You will get bits and pieces of information here if you ask your questions properly.

As far as I can recall MIDI wants you to provide as much information as you can in French but I had filled up everything in English and got CSQ.
Thanks for your reply and please share any source of information if you have any on the same.

Jul 14, 2017
Please let me know if it is fine to fill the information in English in Mon projet Québec. The form is in french and i want to fill it myself so please share your thoughts if i can fill all the information in English.

And when it will be good to apply online for CSQ or we can apply anytime.

Thanks