+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I RECEIVED NOTIFICATION FROM CIC ABU DHABI THROUGH ARAMEX TODAY

C

Cherry Manandhar

Guys, I received a call from Aramex today that the Embassy had sent me documents..I am not sure if its refusal or anything, I just want to know if someone received any notification from the embassy to send their passports for Visa stamping through Aramex eventhough email was included? please let me know, it will be very helpful, the documents will be sent tomorrow to me..whatever it is I have to be ready

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
I received a call before from DHL Abu Dhabi, that was Dec, kabayan natin at hawak nya ang submitted docs ko returned by CIC kc may kulang sa Form na na fill up an ko. This kabayan guy from DHL is so good and a dear Angel to me as he told me that he will not courier back my docs to me dahil magdodoble gastos daw ako. He just asked me to fill up the Family Form na kulang then he asked to fax it to him or scan and email to him. Then he forwarded it again to CIC the complete set of Docs.
It is not a refusal, but a warning. Luckily, CIC still gave me a chance to complete the same. Then came the NBI problem, pero I am sorting it out now, CIC still gave me a chance to complete them before April 13. God is good all the time.

Be positive Cherry....

mariane

Feb 5, 2012
hi che,musta? magmula ba nong nag pass ka ng documents mo sa embassy gang ngaun ba nver ka pang tinawagan for verification? kase i have a plan to go for vacation i passed my application last week lng is it ok na mgbkasyon muna for 3weeks im just worried lng if embassy will call me while im in PI. plz advise.thank u. :)

Good luck bukas! :)

C

Cherry Manandhar

mariane said:
hi che,musta? magmula ba nong nag pass ka ng documents mo sa embassy gang ngaun ba nver ka pang tinawagan for verification? kase i have a plan to go for vacation i passed my application last week lng is it ok na mgbkasyon muna for 3weeks im just worried lng if embassy will call me while im in PI. plz advise.thank u. :)

Good luck bukas! :)

hello, they didn't notify me or anything, after 2 months, I had sent them an email inquiring about the status of my Application, they had sent me an email saying that they are still reviewing, and they will contact me if it is completed, and now I received a call from Aramex saying that I have documents from embassy, I'll get the documents tomorrow, I hope it is only missing documents, or else it could also be a letter for invitation for interview or medical. I am positive person..so whatever it is I trust god with his plans..

C

Cherry Manandhar

Lanun said:
I received a call before from DHL Abu Dhabi, that was Dec, kabayan natin at hawak nya ang submitted docs ko returned by CIC kc may kulang sa Form na na fill up an ko. This kabayan guy from DHL is so good and a dear Angel to me as he told me that he will not courier back my docs to me dahil magdodoble gastos daw ako. He just asked me to fill up the Family Form na kulang then he asked to fax it to him or scan and email to him. Then he forwarded it again to CIC the complete set of Docs.
It is not a refusal, but a warning. Luckily, CIC still gave me a chance to complete the same. Then came the NBI problem, pero I am sorting it out now, CIC still gave me a chance to complete them before April 13. God is good all the time.

Be positive Cherry....

Sana nga sis Magdilang anghel ka...good luck...

niwolf

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2012
Passport Req..
submitted.....
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2012
LANDED..........
on....04-05-2012
Cherry Manandhar said:
Guys, I received a call from Aramex today that the Embassy had sent me documents..I am not sure if its refusal or anything, I just want to know if someone received any notification from the embassy to send their passports for Visa stamping through Aramex eventhough email was included? please let me know, it will be very helpful, the documents will be sent tomorrow to me..whatever it is I have to be ready
:) :) :)....for visa stamping na yan madam cherry...Good luck..God Bless...

mariane

Feb 5, 2012
ahh ok then thats good,i have a chance to go first on vacation.bdw,bout ur application y u have to go for medical as far as i know pag d2 ka sa uae nag apply ng visa wala ng medical.. sorry dko alam kung ilang days ung processing ng medical d2. Bsta pray lang tau ng pray.

C

Cherry Manandhar

mariane said:
ahh ok then thats good,i have a chance to go first on vacation.bdw,bout ur application y u have to go for medical as far as i know pag d2 ka sa uae nag apply ng visa wala ng medical.. sorry dko alam kung ilang days ung processing ng medical d2. Bsta pray lang tau ng pray.

I just finished my medical today sis, in 10 days it will be sent to London Canadian embassy main office, I am triple in wonder as well why did I have to go for medical..anyways, let's just be positive, I hope I'll be the next to receive an email requesting for visa stamping...

netnetcruz

Jan 18, 2012
Cherry Manandhar said:
I just finished my medical today sis, in 10 days it will be sent to London Canadian embassy main office, I am triple in wonder as well why did I have to go for medical..anyways, let's just be positive, I hope I'll be the next to receive an email requesting for visa stamping...
Indeed sis ikaw na ang susunod!!!!! I will keep on praying for you :)

Just enjoy your vacay and always keep the positive attitude :)

kenjiro

Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cherry Manandhar said:
ano po bang mgiging work nyo sa canada..?

if u will be working in an occupation in w/c the protection of public health is needed or if your occupation brings you into close contact with people.. then, a medical examination is required po..

try this link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp

but if your intended work is not on the lists.. then, medyo nkakapagtaka nga why they requested you to undergo a medical examination..

GOOD LUCK..!!!

C

Cherry Manandhar

kenjiro said:
ano po bang mgiging work nyo sa canada..?

if u will be working in an occupation in w/c the protection of public health is needed or if your occupation brings you into close contact with people.. then, a medical examination is required po..

try this link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp

but if your intended work is not on the lists.. then, medyo nkakapagtaka nga why they requested you to undergo a medical examination..

Even I'm wondering myself, my work will be at the hotel front desk, anyways, it's better to receive such request than refusal..god is great..everything is just happening right on time..I am on vacation now so it was fine for me to go right away, and now I'm lying out of Dubai for vacation...hope wen I get back I'll get new response requesting for pp stamping..

GOOD LUCK..!!!

kenjiro

Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yah, GOD is great, all the time..!!!
HE can make all things possible for those who followed HIM..

Enjoy your vacation..! :)

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi Cherry. Enjoy your vacation and keep on praying.
I will be going for vacation too this coming March 5. My sister told me that it will be much better if I will work on my NBI in Phils. She went to NBI UN Ave. yesterday and Officer advised her to send the Fingerprint Form to me and then send back to Phils to renew my NBI, but in cases there will be a problem on the fingerprint, the same has to be returned back to me and re do the fingerprint. This may cause delay as CIC is giving me a month to work this out, so I have decided to go for vacation.
Nakakalungkot kasi Phil. Consulate here doesn't have Fingerprint Form, ubos na raw and have to wait for 3 weeks to have them.
Anyways, I will have the chance to see my dearest son and my family in Philippines.

God Bless All.

mafe

Jan 12, 2012
Cherry Manandhar said:
yung notice mo sa aramex yun ang MR. mo.saan ka nagmedical