+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I received my AIP a few moments ago

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
This active consideration u mentioned was it like this msg
""At this time, there is nothing for you to do. Your application is still in progress."", Plz revert bck
In the webform response, they stated the visa office where my file is located and they advised me to contact them, they never stated that I must do nothing, which is why the general email that was sent yesterday appeared contradictory to me, On the one hand they ask us to do nothing, yet they claim applications are delayed because applicants did not send updated LOA, I really think the webform made a difference in my application

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I still maintain that if your application was to be refused, it would have been refused and with that, I’ll be less active on this forum as my focus has shifted.
All the best

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
The response to my webform & follow up mail that I sent was
"Please be advised that your application is under process and you will be contacted with further instructions".........that's all, the moment I saw it many lame theories started cooking up in my mind.....trying to be calm & looking frwd to something positive soon
You got a response to your webform? When did you submit it?

And what follow up mail are you referring to? Did you reply back to the generic reassuring email that ircc sent yesterday?

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hang in there and stay positive, consider requesting for Gcms notes if you have not done so already

Azramun

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
In the webform response, they stated the visa office where my file is located and they advised me to contact them, they never stated that I must do nothing, which is why the general email that was sent yesterday appeared contradictory to me, On the one hand they ask us to do nothing, yet they claim applications are delayed because applicants did not send updated LOA, I really think the webform made a difference in my application
What's the option you have selected in a webform for international students

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I can’t remember, but if I remember correctly, there’s a portion where you’re asked to indicate whether you’re an applicant outside of Canada, if that answers your question