+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I received my AIP a few moments ago

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi all,
Happy to inform that I received my AIP a few minutes back after several months of waiting with no update. I sent a very polite and elaborate webform last week and got a response yesterday informing me that my application was under active consideration, only to receive my AIP this morning, such a relief and all the best to you all.

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Hi all,
Happy to inform that I received my AIP a few minutes back after several months of waiting with no update. I sent a very polite and elaborate webform last week and got a response yesterday informing me that my application was under active consideration, only to receive my AIP this morning, such a relief and all the best to you all.
When when did you apply? SDS or Non SDS? and from which country?

Panku Trehan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Hi all,
Whn did u apply??

rajkumar patel

Jan 9, 2020
Hi all,
Did you submit first time webform??
Pr how many time did you fill webform?

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Hi all,
which country? Also, At what time did you get the AIP?

Last edited:

knavpreet

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hi all,
what u wrote in webform

joyohis

Mar 24, 2019
Hi all,
Congratulations! Was the email you received same as below? I got same email yesterday and im still waiting.
information.***
The COVID-19 pandemic has created challenges and affected daily life around the world. Restrictions continue to be in place, in Canada and elsewhere, that prevent many people from travelling internationally.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada recognizes that restrictions have had an impact on applicants seeking a high-quality educational experience in Canada. Throughout the pandemic, IRCC has taken measures to provide flexibility to international students.
As a study permit applicant, you may have also been affected by office closures that prevented you from providing police certificates, immigration medical examinations or biometrics when you submitted your application.
On July 14, 2020, we introduced two-stage processing for study permit applications. This temporary process provides reassurance to you.
At this time, there is nothing for you to do. Your application is still in progress.
With the two-step process, applicants who pass an initial eligibility assessment will be notified via their online IRCC account (MyAccount). As services begin to re-open, applicants will be able to submit missing information, if necessary, for their admissibility assessment, at which time officers will finalize the application process. For more information on study permits and what is assessed at each stage, please visit our website.
First-stage approval doesn’t guarantee that we’ll eventually approve your application. However, when a study permit application is refused, it is due to eligibility factors in most cases.
This two-stage process will only apply to study permit applications submitted by September 15, 2020. Our goal is to provide first-stage assessment for all study permit applications that have been submitted in time for the fall semester.
Once an applicant is fully approved for a study permit, they will be ready to travel to Canada when travel restrictions are lifted.

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Congratulations! Was the email you received same as below? I got same email yesterday and im still waiting.
information.***
The COVID-19 pandemic has created challenges and affected daily life around the world. Restrictions continue to be in place, in Canada and elsewhere, that prevent many people from travelling internationally.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada recognizes that restrictions have had an impact on applicants seeking a high-quality educational experience in Canada. Throughout the pandemic, IRCC has taken measures to provide flexibility to international students.
As a study permit applicant, you may have also been affected by office closures that prevented you from providing police certificates, immigration medical examinations or biometrics when you submitted your application.
On July 14, 2020, we introduced two-stage processing for study permit applications. This temporary process provides reassurance to you.
At this time, there is nothing for you to do. Your application is still in progress.
With the two-step process, applicants who pass an initial eligibility assessment will be notified via their online IRCC account (MyAccount). As services begin to re-open, applicants will be able to submit missing information, if necessary, for their admissibility assessment, at which time officers will finalize the application process. For more information on study permits and what is assessed at each stage, please visit our website.
First-stage approval doesn’t guarantee that we’ll eventually approve your application. However, when a study permit application is refused, it is due to eligibility factors in most cases.
This two-stage process will only apply to study permit applications submitted by September 15, 2020. Our goal is to provide first-stage assessment for all study permit applications that have been submitted in time for the fall semester.
Once an applicant is fully approved for a study permit, they will be ready to travel to Canada when travel restrictions are lifted.
This not an AIP, it’s only a reassuring email to applicants, sorry to burst your bubbles

joyohis

Mar 24, 2019
This not an AIP, it’s only a reassuring email to applicants, sorry to burst your bubbles
I know its not AIP. I was only asking if this was the email you received when you mentioned they replied to your webform saying they were swamped. So did you get this email yesterday before your AIP came today?