+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I received a final decision of refusal and my passport is yet to be delivered to me

destiny96

Dec 3, 2019
I applied for Canada study permit and I got rejected due to section 216 I always paid for courier service at vfs office it’s been 8days now and my passport has not be sent to me I have sent several email no responds checked my tracking id it’s displayed still processing what are they processing after a denial

destiny96

Dec 3, 2019
I applied for Canada study permit and I got rejected due to section 216 I also paid for courier service at vfs office Nigeria Lagos it’s been 8days now and my passport has not be sent to me I have sent several email no responds checked my tracking id it’s displayed still processing what are they processing after a denial

Vistan

Dec 3, 2019
I applied for Canada study permit and I got rejected due to section 216 I also paid for courier service at vfs office Nigeria Lagos it’s been 8days now and my passport has not be sent to me I have sent several email no responds checked my tracking id it’s displayed still processing what are they processing after a denial
Why don't you give a call at VFS in reference to your application id or something?