+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I REALLY NEED HELP PLEASE

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We sent you a letter on March 12, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Is the status that I saw online couple days ago I was worried about getting a RQ so I called CIC and the representative told me that isn't RQ anyone tell me when a representative at CIC say that it's really true ? So what else may be that they are requesting any documents or anything I'm so eagerly waiting for the latter and nothing yet :( PLEASE HELP thank you in advance

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required.
I suggest that you don't try to guess but do as instructed. If you have not received the letter soon, ask them to resend it, in case it has been lost in the Post or sent to the wrong address.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kingoftherings said:
We sent you a letter on March 12, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Is the status that I saw online couple days ago I was worried about getting a RQ so I called CIC and the representative told me that isn't RQ anyone tell me when a representative at CIC say that it's really true ? So what else may be that they are requesting any documents or anything I'm so eagerly waiting for the latter and nothing yet :( PLEASE HELP thank you in advance
sometimes they ask for passport copies or more information, If call center agent told you it is not RQ, then don't worry:)
Keep us posted

tst

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
Kingoftherings said:
Don't trust call centre agents and call 4-5 times and match the answers.
I have seen another applicant in this forum who was getting the anwer that "your file is smooth" and got RQ after 23 months.
Keep us informed.

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 2, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 2, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 15, 2013.

We sent you a letter on March 12, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. This is my time line so far GREAT NEWS I CALLED AGAIN ND THE AGENT TOLD ME THAT IS JUST REQUESTING SOME DOCUMENTS CAUSE I WANTED TO CHANGE MY LAST NAME FROM THE ONE THAT I HAVE NOW NS THEY ARE QUESTING PROOF OF NAME CHANGE LEGALIZED AND A PHOTO ID OF THE PROVINCE WHERE I LIVE IN IF I DONT EANT TO CHANGE MY NAME CAUSE I DONT HAVE PROOF THEN I NEED TO WRITE A LETTER AND THAT'S ALL :) Thanks everyone of you for you answers