+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I re-apply today with my master debit card successfully

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have just finish re-applying for sp. Pls pray for me. Meanwhile, i have paid online with my debit card successfully. So every other member can as well pay with their master debit card. I applied from Nigeria.

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
ola1974 said:
I have just finish re-applying for sp. Pls pray for me. Meanwhile, i have paid online with my debit card successfully. So every other member can as well pay with their master debit card. I applied from Nigeria.
i got the feeling , you will get this time....

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[glow=red,2,300]
ola1974 said:
I wish you all the best Ola, and get your approval this time.

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sam, Amir & manvd, thank you for the prayer and solidarity. That is all i need this time.

vengaty

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/14
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
02/09/14
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/09/14
VISA ISSUED...
soon by gods will
LANDED..........
soon by gods will
Hope you get approval :)

EAGLE101

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-12-2014
ola1974 said:
Ola1974,
any update on your applications. You have gotten your visa last week or latest this week as it only takes 6 weeks. I believe it shall be positive.

pink1975

Jul 28, 2014
Hi Ola

I like your fighting spirit. I admire people who persist until they achieve their aim. Yes you are right, we need to pray for you because the hurdle before you can only be overcome through prayers. Most especially the issue of purpose of visit is very open matter and Canadian Visa Officers have been given too much discretionary powers to abuse study permit applicants. Of course anybody who applies for study permit has a sole purpose to remain as a student for a period in Canada. More so everybody has different aspiration and the mere fact that the Visa Officer personal aspiration does not match yours as an applicant should not mean the applicant must be rejected. If the applicant has enough money for his studies in Canada then what is the problem of the Visa Officer. I think it's a joke when it comes to the issue of "I am not satisfied that you are a genuine student and that you will leave Canada after your studies". To me I think Canadian Visa Officers do not trust immigration enforcement agencies back in Canada and if they do they should not be worried that students will overstay in Canada because certainly immigration agencies in Canada will perform their duty of ensuring that graduated students leave Canada after their studies. Ola I wish you all the best in your pending study permit application and strongly believe that prayers will help you this time round to get your study permit. This is because you are now fighting against psychological issues from the Visa officers and only prayers can help. All the best.

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EAGLE101 said:
Ola1974,
any update on your applications. You have gotten your visa last week or latest this week as it only takes 6 weeks. I believe it shall be positive.
Unfortunately his application was refused for second time as well :(
It was in mid-August if I'm not mistaken.