Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:
Did u apply or waiting to fill out the required forms???
I am Syrian and living in Saudi Arabia.....applied one week ago...and waiting the reply from CIO
Hope u r doing well brother.

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks

although you are wellcomed here , but unfortunately this thread opened only for iraqi applicants ( as indicated by the title of the thread )so hope you the best of luck

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Hello to everyone,

Im Iraqi too, I applied in Amman through Damascus 2006. I have not got the update letter yet. how about u guys?

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
hello asd,

the thread is for iraqis and it is ur sugeestion and created by u, and here we are! why there is no response from u.

good luck

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
dam2006 , i'm iraqi too, my family also applied from amman through damascus december 2006 , when did you applied exactly have you recieved an update letter

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam alaikom

i had an adv. email from one of the immigration consultant stating that processing time for iraqi applicant will be not more than 6 months.
any idea

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
not more than 6 motnhs starting from when, when first appled? or from the update letter or from the document submission? if this is applied to the old applicants at all!

i dont think it is correct news anyway but i hope is going to be that fast

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
well... it's been in process for 5 years now, im not exactly clear of that news still!

would be great if you mention more about it and clarify please

auma

Sep 5, 2010
hi all
where is the immigration consultant in iraq?iam living in sulaimaniah and i did not see an immigration consultant office.its really good news if the immigration is will be 6 months.iam applyed 4 months ago.but not response yet and damascus VO does not responding e mail or called.

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in iraq there is no consultant, in the kurdish area may be.

as i said it is 6 months from in process, after 2nd AOR

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
dear asd i'm sorry to tell you that but there is noooo 6 months for iraqis at allllll

i'm talking about skilled worker application becoz iraqis apply at damascus office and the average is 5years

BUT if you are talking about spouse application or refugee application then you are right as canada recentely exapnded its programe for refugees form iraq

also the family programe is faster for iraqis

dam2006 very good news so we can expect a letter in the next coming months ?? dif you recieve your update letter in email or mail and where did you reach right now??

lets keep in touch