+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I passed TEF. It's possible.

Endriking

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
I did the tef twice over 2 years ago, first got c1 listening clb 10, b2 reading clb 6, 1 point shy of a 7 and b2 in speaking, clb 7.

My issue was with the writing part, I got a clb 5 in both cases. I am trying to improve my grammar. I learned my french by listening, and reading came easy as I already speak many other latin languages fluently. I have passed the IELTS with an 8.0 overall and got all the maximum points but I must get a CLB 7 in TEF to be invited to apply.

Any writing resources?

Mori123

Nov 4, 2020
I did the tef twice over 2 years ago, first got c1 listening clb 10, b2 reading clb 6, 1 point shy of a 7 and b2 in speaking, clb 7.

My issue was with the writing part, I got a clb 5 in both cases. I am trying to improve my grammar. I learned my french by listening, and reading came easy as I already speak many other latin languages fluently. I have passed the IELTS with an 8.0 overall and got all the maximum points but I must get a CLB 7 in TEF to be invited to apply.

Any writing resources?
I am in the same boat

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018

Any writing resources?

Hi Dear, Can you please share - what resources you have used for practice for Listening?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
they r very slow...i m looking for intensive program...
Then hire a private, full-time tutor as you need B2 (advanced intermediate). If you hire someone one on one through Alliance Francaise and pay for full time instruction that would be intensive.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thx but u can refer any?
How much per hour are you willing to pay? There are numerous online tutoring sites in Canada. Expect to pay $20+ per hour. Do you speak any French. You start at A1. Alliance Française is good if you have a centre near you.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
How much per hour are you willing to pay? There are numerous online tutoring sites in Canada. Expect to pay $20+ per hour. Do you speak any French. You start at A1. Alliance Française is good if you have a centre near you.
no french at all...just want to start as soon as possible with fast learning...and minimum charges

angie20

Feb 3, 2021
Hi! I am new to French as well, aiming for at least CLB 7 to get the 50 points bonus (current CRS is standing at 443 due to lack of work experience as I've been self-employed for more than 2 years and my partner's IELTS score is not high enough).

Will be starting my intensive course with IFI 3hrs/day M-F!

Anyway, thanks for TS for sharing the inspirational story. Best of luck for all of us =)

Reactions: Saï Ram 15