+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I passed TEF. It's possible.

Nouhaben

Nov 15, 2019
Congrats on your score.. It is accepted by cic.. check crs calculator on their site..
how did u prepare for TEF.. cn u pls guide..
French is my second language. I have prior knowledge. Resources on TEF are as much as TCF. Therefore, I checked youtube for test tips, content and timing.
I have TCF materials though if you will sit for it.

Reactions: Sapan1086

GEMcapital

Feb 27, 2020
[QUOTE = "Nouhaben, message: 8497907, membre: 934188"]
Salut, j'ai obtenu mes résultats TEF et j'ai obtenu B2 en tant que niveau. Comment puis-je savoir si CIC est acceptable ou non?
[/CITATION]

Bonjour cela est acceptable si le français est votre seconde langue et que vous avez réussi le ielts. Alors votre B2 au TEF vous donnera environ 19 à 21 points supplémentaires.

Reactions: Nouhaben

Nouhaben

Nov 15, 2019
[QUOTE = "Nouhaben, message: 8497907, membre: 934188"]
Salut, j'ai obtenu mes résultats TEF et j'ai obtenu B2 en tant que niveau. Comment puis-je savoir si CIC est acceptable ou non?
[/CITATION]

Bonjour cela est acceptable si le français est votre seconde langue et que vous avez réussi le ielts. Alors votre B2 au TEF vous donnera environ 19 à 21 points supplémentaires.
Bonjour, en fait la langue Française est ma deuxième langue.

Etoillenfant7

Apr 11, 2018
Thanks for sharing your story! that's encouraging.

How much time do you study daily?

Did you use Memrise / Doulingo and do you think they helped you much?
Hello Arobotic, to be honest I didn't really count the hours I put in daily. I just sought to make my learning as immersive as possible, exploiting as many avenues as possible in my day to day to add to my learning and decode as much french as I could using Google Translate and the other resources I mentioned. I didn't use Duolingo or any of those other apps. I personally feel they are useful, but not robust enough to actually push a learner to real life proficiency. I hope this helps.

Reactions: suga-san

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hello Arobotic, to be honest I didn't really count the hours I put in daily. I just sought to make my learning as immersive as possible, exploiting as many avenues as possible in my day to day to add to my learning and decode as much french as I could using Google Translate and the other resources I mentioned. I didn't use Duolingo or any of those other apps. I personally feel they are useful, but not robust enough to actually push a learner to real life proficiency. I hope this helps.
For you how many months it took and when you started you were at what position? I mean beginner or never used or a native. If you can share some tips, will be really greatful.

Etoillenfant7

Apr 11, 2018
For you how many months it took and when you started you were at what position? I mean beginner or never used or a native. If you can share some tips, will be really greatful.
I started as a beginner, living in an anglophone country. If you look up in this thread you'll see lots of tips I shared as well as my background. Hope this helps