+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I NEED YOUR HELP!!! REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION!

khapyy

Mar 6, 2023
if u will get any reply plz let me know
and u r inland appliction rite
We had called them yestrday and gt shocket that they didnt find our file in the system and also added that they will raise our case now to find out our file. Now see if we'll get something in a month. As they said we will find out and will revert back something to you within a month.

tejbariar

Mar 6, 2023
We had called them yestrday and gt shocket that they didnt find our file in the system and also added that they will raise our case now to find out our file. Now see if we'll get something in a month. As they said we will find out and will revert back something to you within a month.
ok

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
I have previously provided them with many pictureS, our hotel reservation, our marriage certificate. But I did not provide them much information when they asked how did we meet. I just simply stated a sentence, I think they are just looking for a little more information of how we met. What do you think?
Did you not read the instructions when you filled out the application? It tells you that you must provide evidence to support your relationship such as chat logs, call logs, emails and proof of support etc....