+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need your help please save me

Ghazi1421

Jul 23, 2020
Hello My name is Ghazi I am in Saudi Arabia I suffer from political circumstances and insecurity in my country The government is unstable and safe There is no freedom of opinion imprisoned in my country pending the investigation because I praised Canada in a tweet and my account was deleted I suffer separated because of my defense of human rights from the university that I was asking for and I have many topics I wish Help me with it and I am ready to give you any help.

Ghazi1421

Jul 23, 2020
I entered the immigration program telling me you are not eligible for what? What's the reason? I lost my studies and money and after this I fear losing myself and my family

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I want organizations to interact with me without appearing in fear of my family
You can find the list of Sponsorship Agreement Holders here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada/private-sponsorship-program/agreement-holders/holders-list.html

These organizations are approved to sponsor refugees and you will have to contact them individually. Many are no longer accepting new sponsorship but you can certainly contact them.

RIBWAR

Jul 24, 2020
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello My name is Ghazi I am in Saudi Arabia I suffer from political circumstances and insecurity in my country The government is unstable and safe There is no freedom of opinion imprisoned in my country pending the investigation because I praised Canada in a tweet and my account was deleted I suffer separated because of my defense of human rights from the university that I was asking for and I have many topics I wish Help me with it and I am ready to give you any help.
hi
what can you do for me