+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I NEED URGENT HELP(study visa)

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
I applied for a study visa on 28th of June, paper app through vfs unfortunately I got a refusal message as follows:

I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1)of the IRPR, based on:

1) Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

2) The purpose of your visit.

3) Your personal assets and financial status.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that situation meets the requirements. All new application must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please I need an explanation based on the three reasons so I can apply again this week. THANKS YOU ALL

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need to provide your complete profile if you want us to assist.

However generally speaking, it sounds like you haven't provided sufficient proof of funds, your ties to your country are not sufficiently strong and it's possible the education you have chosen to take in Canada doesn't make sense in light of your previous education and experience.

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
You need to provide your complete profile if you want us to assist.

However generally speaking, it sounds like you haven't provided sufficient proof of funds, your ties to your country are not sufficiently strong and it's possible the education you have chosen to take in Canada doesn't make sense in light of your previous education and experience.
I did mineral resources engineering and I am to study programming for mobile app technologies in Canada. During my program in mineral resources engineering, I did computer programming as part of my semester course as stated in my transcript.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I did mineral resources engineering and I am to study programming for mobile app technologies in Canada. During my program in mineral resources engineering, I did computer programming as part of my semester course as stated in my transcript.
Again, you need to provide your complete profile. We can't help unless you do that.

Where are you from? What ties to your home country did you demonstrate in your application? How old are you? What were your past grades in the education you completed? Do you have any work experience and if so how much and in what? What were your IELTS marks in each of the four categories? Do you have any family members who are already in Canada? How much did you show in proof of funds? How did you demonstrate your proof of funds. Have you previously traveled to countries requiring visas such as the US or UK? Etc. Etc. Etc.

Looks like the application you submitted was quite weak and IRCC has concerns that you have plans to remain in Canada long term.

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Again, you need to provide your complete profile. We can't help unless you do that.

Where are you from? What ties to your home country did you demonstrate in your application? How old are you? What were your past grades in the education you completed? Do you have any work experience and if so how much and in what? What were your IELTS marks in each of the four categories? Do you have any family members who are already in Canada? How much did you show in proof of funds? How did you demonstrate your proof of funds. Have you previously traveled to countries requiring visas such as the US or UK? Etc. Etc. Etc.

Looks like the application you submitted was quite weak and IRCC has concerns that you have plans to remain in Canada long term.
Actually I didn't demonstrate any family ties. The person that filled my form did not fill family information form. I am 27 yes old. I graduated with an upper credit in mineral resources engineering. I was given an English waiver for ielts. I applied for a 1 year program in programming for mobile app technologies in Quebec. I have secured certificate of acceptance due Quebec (CAQ) from government of Quebec. I had experience in the oil and gas industry (Chevron). I also have experience as a Business manager. I have no family in Canada. I presented a statement of account from my uncle (sponsor). Both his personal and company's bank statement. And also certificate of incorporation of his company. But I never presented my personal bank account.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need to demonstrate ties to your home country. The purpose of visit refusal reason means you haven't demonstrate sufficient ties to your home country and IRCC is concerned you have plans on remaining in Canada long term.

Your uncle is a weak sponsor since he's not an immediate family member. Did he provide an affidavit confirming he would support your studies? How much money did he show in his personal account? IRCC will not consider his company funds - only his personal funds. Ideally your studies should be funded either by yourself or by your parents.

Your planned studies in Canada also don't make sense. I know you previously took a programming course. However it doesn't make sense to be coming to Canada for an app development program based on your past education and work history. I think you are going to struggle to be approved unless you chance your planned program of study in Canada.

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
You need to demonstrate ties to your home country. The purpose of visit refusal reason means you haven't demonstrate sufficient ties to your home country and IRCC is concerned you have plans on remaining in Canada long term.

Your uncle is a weak sponsor since he's not an immediate family member. Did he provide an affidavit confirming he would support your studies? How much money did he show in his personal account? IRCC will not consider his company funds - only his personal funds. Ideally your studies should be funded either by yourself or by your parents.

Your planned studies in Canada also don't make sense. I know you previously took a programming course. However it doesn't make sense to be coming to Canada for an app development program based on your past education and work history. I think you are going to struggle to be approved unless you chance your planned program of study in Canada.
Scylla thanks for all your time and responses.
Yes. He provided an affidavit that he is responsible for all my tuition and expenses. He also declared that he planned to expand his business (supply/maintenance and sales of Android phones and computers). That he is sending me on this course in other to assist him after my studies. The fund in his personal account was 40,000 USD. This is actually the reason why I am going for the course in Canada.

The question may be why Canada ? Why not in my country? Sincerely speaking, I choose to study abroad in other to get first hand knowledge under the tutelage of world class instructor with modern day equipments as a result of the dynamism of technology in the world. Intact, some of the technology we have in my country are outdated. Also,some of the instructors are not sent abroad for training and retraining. The programming course I did in one of my semesters was basically theory no practicals. Absolutely abstract. These and more are the reasons I choose to study in Canada in order to bring more values not just to the company alone but to the country at large

Please, I need your advise because I have limited time. Thanks