+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need ur informative answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skilledman

May 26, 2012
Dear fellows,

I have completed my medicals and RPRF payments, and I'll send my passport next week, so I am very eager to know
the probability of getting visa, and how long will it take to get the medical received confirmation line and visa after
submission of passport?

txs!

soop

Jan 18, 2010
YOUR VISA IS SURE.JUST WAIT YOU WILL GET VISA SOON IN YOUR PP.Where is your vis office???

thank you
soop

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
skilledman said:
Dear fellows,

I have completed my medicals and RPRF payments, and I'll send my passport next week, so I am very eager to know
the probability of getting visa, and how long will it take to get the medical received confirmation line and visa after
submission of passport?

txs!
Keep your fingers crossed

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skilledman said:
Dear fellows,

submission of passport?

txs!
Your PR visa is guaranteed unless they find any discrepancy in your paperwork. If you are confident about the documents, then you are through.

Med line recd and visa does not follow any strict pattern and is also Vo dependent. On an average a minimum of 1 month - 3months(max) to get your visas.

Mitali