+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I NEED TO KNOW WHETHER MY JOB OFFER LETTER IS TRUE OR NOT.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
How do find the real offer letter?
It is almost impossible for anyone to get a real job offer from outside of Canada unless they have unique skills given employers are not willing to sponsor an LMIA.

Generally any offer from oil/gas, hotels or construction tend to be fake. Also if they offer any one of accommodation, flights or food will also be fake.

With COVID unemployment will increase for foreseeable future so even less unlikely there would many jobs even for residents.

Jeyakumar P

Aug 5, 2020
I got job offer from Tamarack gold resources which is located in Yukon territory Dawson city I want to know the jib offer is true or fake

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got job offer from Tamarack gold resources which is located in Yukon territory Dawson city I want to know the jib offer is true or fake
It's most likely fake. Post the full job offer here.

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
I HAVE RECEIVED A JOB OFFER LETTER FROM TURBO OIL AND GAS PVT LTD CANADA.

CONTACT.

PHONE. +15455452289
FAX. +15455454391
EMAIL. ENQUIRY@TURBOOILANDGAS.COM

OFFICE ADDRESS.

91,AURIGA DR,
NEPEAN,ON K2E 8A1,
CANADA.

PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND IT IS TRUE OR NOT.

totally fake & fraud. so do not pay anything to them or any representative referred by them. They all play in group, it is all a racket.. so do not pay anything.

Jeyakumar P

Aug 5, 2020
REF-NO: TGX71037
Date: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020
Offer of Employment
Dear Jeya Kumar Ponnurangam,
I am pleased to offer you the position of MINE ENGINEER at Tamarack Gold Resources Inc, based at Yukon,
Canada starting on 05/10/2020. Attached is an employment agreement setting outthe proposed terms and conditions.
You can discuss this offer and seek advice on the agreement with your family, a union, a lawyer, orsomeone else
you trust.
If there is anything you are unclear about, disagree with or wish to discuss about the agreement or aboutthe position,
please contact Senior Operations Officer Mr. George Darrell via email d.george@tamarackgoldinc.com
If you are happy with the proposed terms and wish to accept this offer, please sign the attached copy of this letter and
return it to Mr. George Darrell through email within 48 hours. Please also sign a copy of the agreement and return it to
me by the same date. If I have not heard from you by that date, this offer will be automatically withdrawn.
I look forward to working with you.
Yourssincerely,
Michael Schmidtfor Tamarack Gold Resources Inc.
I, Jeya Kumar Ponnurangam, confirm I have read this letter and the employment agreement, that I fully understand both
documents and their implications and that I accept the offer of employment.
Signed: ....................................... Date: ....../....../............
The Parties
The parties to this employment agreement are:
TAMARACK GOLD RESOURCES INC, the "employer" and the employee whose’ details is printed in the section below.
EMPLOYEE INFORMATION & BENEFITS
AGREEMENT TERMS
Type of Employment Agreement
The employee will start working for the employer on 05-10-2020 and continue until either the employer or the employee
ends this relationship. The employee will be availed the legal right to work in Canada.
Work Timing
The employee will work for 8hrs a Day, shift time will be determined by the Reporting Officer/ Supervisor
Breaks
The employee is entitled to paid rest breaks and unpaid meal breaks. Breaks will be a suitable length to give the employee
time out, e.g.for food, drink, rest or personal errands. Breaks will be taken at suitable times during the employee’s work.
The employer will offer reasonable compensation if breaks cannot reasonably be given.
Uniform & Professional Presentation
The business requires employees to meet personal presentation requirements.
• The employee agrees to present themselves in line with the employer’s business image and the nature of their role
while on the job.
NAME OF EMPLOYEE: Jeya Kumar Ponnurangam
POSITION: MINE ENGINEER
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
JOINING DATE: 5th October 2020
JOB LOCATION: Dawson City, Yukon Territory, Y0B 1G0
BASIC SALARY: $5,500.00 CAD (TOTAL ANNUAL NET PAY $66,000.00 CAD)
FOREIGN EMPLOYEE ALLOWANCE: $1,500.00 CAD (Monthly) x 12 Months
ACCOMODATION: PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
FOOD: PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
TRANSPORT: PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
MEDICAL INSURANCE: PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
GRATUITY: AS PER CANADIAN LABOR LAW
PROBATION: FIRST 45 DAYS
LEAVE: 27 days/Calendar year
LEAVE CYCLE: BI-ANNUALLY
AIR TICKET: 1 ECONOMY ROUND TRIP TICKET (Annually)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
REF-NO: TGX71037
Date: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020
Offer of Employment
Dear Jeya Kumar Ponnurangam,
I am pleased to offer you the position of MINE ENGINEER at Tamarack Gold Resources Inc, based at Yukon,
Canada starting on 05/10/2020. Attached is an employment agreement setting outthe proposed terms and conditions.
You can discuss this offer and seek advice on the agreement with your family, a union, a lawyer, orsomeone else
you trust.
If there is anything you are unclear about, disagree with or wish to discuss about the agreement or aboutthe position,
please contact Senior Operations Officer Mr. George Darrell via email d.george@tamarackgoldinc.com
If you are happy with the proposed terms and wish to accept this offer, please sign the attached copy of this letter and
return it to Mr. George Darrell through email within 48 hours. Please also sign a copy of the agreement and return it to
me by the same date. If I have not heard from you by that date, this offer will be automatically withdrawn.
I look forward to working with you.
Yourssincerely,
Michael Schmidtfor Tamarack Gold Resources Inc.
I, Jeya Kumar Ponnurangam, confirm I have read this letter and the employment agreement, that I fully understand both
documents and their implications and that I accept the offer of employment.
Signed: ....................................... Date: ....../....../............
The Parties
The parties to this employment agreement are:
TAMARACK GOLD RESOURCES INC, the "employer" and the employee whose’ details is printed in the section below.
EMPLOYEE INFORMATION & BENEFITS
AGREEMENT TERMS
Type of Employment Agreement
The employee will start working for the employer on 05-10-2020 and continue until either the employer or the employee
ends this relationship. The employee will be availed the legal right to work in Canada.
Work Timing
The employee will work for 8hrs a Day, shift time will be determined by the Reporting Officer/ Supervisor
Breaks
The employee is entitled to paid rest breaks and unpaid meal breaks. Breaks will be a suitable length to give the employee
time out, e.g.for food, drink, rest or personal errands. Breaks will be taken at suitable times during the employee’s work.
The employer will offer reasonable compensation if breaks cannot reasonably be given.
Uniform & Professional Presentation
The business requires employees to meet personal presentation requirements.
• The employee agrees to present themselves in line with the employer’s business image and the nature of their role
while on the job.
NAME OF EMPLOYEE: Jeya Kumar Ponnurangam
POSITION: MINE ENGINEER
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
JOINING DATE: 5th October 2020
JOB LOCATION: Dawson City, Yukon Territory, Y0B 1G0
BASIC SALARY: $5,500.00 CAD (TOTAL ANNUAL NET PAY $66,000.00 CAD)
FOREIGN EMPLOYEE ALLOWANCE: $1,500.00 CAD (Monthly) x 12 Months
ACCOMODATION: PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
FOOD: PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
TRANSPORT: PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
MEDICAL INSURANCE: PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
GRATUITY: AS PER CANADIAN LABOR LAW
PROBATION: FIRST 45 DAYS
LEAVE: 27 days/Calendar year
LEAVE CYCLE: BI-ANNUALLY
AIR TICKET: 1 ECONOMY ROUND TRIP TICKET (Annually)
It's fake.

Jeyakumar P

Aug 5, 2020
Rules, Policies & Procedures
The employer has policies and procedures that relate to the employee’s job. The employer will make the employee aware
of the policies and procedures, and will make sure they are available to the employee. The employee must be familiar with
these rules and follow them at all times. The employer may introduce new policies or procedures, or change or cancel
existing ones, but must give reasonable notice of any changes. If the employee doesn’t follow the policies and procedures,
the employer might take disciplinary action.
Remuneration and Benefits
Payment of Wages
The employee will be paid a netmonthly salary of $7,000.00, after all deductions which covers all the time worked. The
employee will be paid monthly into the employee's nominated CANADA bank account. The employer may change how
often the employee is paid, and will give notice in writing.
Visa Processing Expenses Before Travel by New Employees
The Employer shall send all your essential documents and appoint a Canadian Immigration Attorney to assist you in getting
your entry clearance to Canada. The Organization Employment policy entails that you shall bear the cost of securing your
entry clearance Immigrant Visa while the employer provides your air ticket and medical charges. The Organization shall
reimburse the full cost incurred during your visa processing after submitting the receipts as evidence of payment not later
than Three (3) Working days after submission of Employee's expense Report and Receipts as proofs of such Expenses. (After
3 days of arrival to job location).
Paying Back Expenses
The employer will repay any authorized and reasonable work-related expenses the employee has to cover while doing their
job. The employee must provide proof of purchase and follow the employer’s expenses policy.
Allowances
All allowances and Benefits have been Calculated and added to the Net Pay as Indicated Above.
Vehicle
The employee will be provided with a vehicle for work purposes only. It cannot be used for personal travel. The vehicle
must be parked and taken care of when not in use. There is no entitlement to any particular vehicle, or type of vehicle. The
employer can change the vehicle at any time. The employer will pay all maintenance and running costs of the vehicle. The
employee will pay any parking or traffic fines incurred while they are using the vehicle. The employee must have a valid
driver license of the relevant class, follow the employer’s vehicle policies, and comply with all relevant traffic laws. The
employer can decide to stop providing the vehicle if it is no longer needed for the employee’s duties or if it has been
misused, e.g.repeatedly breaking traffic laws or vehicle use policies. The employee will not be compensated.
Pay Review
The employee’s pay may be increased based on reviews the employer carries out from time to time. The employee’s
performance and the employer’s financial position may be considered during any review. Any increase to the employee’s
pay is a decision for the employer only.
Study Entitlement
If the employee does study approved by the employer, the employer will provide the following:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How it is fake you are telling the call came from the same number which is given in their site and in company portal only I applied for the job then how it is fake sir...?
The web site is fake too. The company doesn't exist.