+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need to Information about business in Canada

himo

Apr 17, 2018
Hello

How are you ?

I'm from gulf country
I have some questions about open business in Canada

1- can a alien can open a business to start a business in Canada without having to enter a Canadian citizen partner?

2- What is the least capital that can be start into start business in Canada for a foreigner?

3- What is the expected cost for foreigners from the Arab Gulf countries that I have to pay so that I can get started in the business?

I waiting answers from expert

Thanks

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
1. Not aware of any options for this without having status. If you do not want to have a Canadian Partner you will have to become a permanent resident of citizen yourself.

2. This question seems to be a visa question I think. you would have to ask a licensed immigration consultant about that. Maybe there is a business visa that will give you status in Canada. Not sure. However if you want to open a business the legal costs is less than $10k, and then whatever you invest for the benefit of the business.

3. See 2 above.

Reactions: Scorpion80

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Hello

1- can a alien can open a business to start a business in Canada without having to enter a Canadian citizen partner?

Yes, you can. However, you won't be able to work in the business, and owning the business won't give you any special rights or privileges for your own immigration.

2- What is the least capital that can be start into start business in Canada for a foreigner?

There is no minimum capital requirement. You can start a business with $1 of equity.

3- What is the expected cost for foreigners from the Arab Gulf countries that I have to pay so that I can get started in the business?

Regardless of where you are from, the cost of setting up a business is the same, and the actual cost will depend on the type of business. Incorporation will cost you between $400 and $750, and after that, it's all discretionary.

Thanks

himo

Apr 17, 2018
1. Not aware of any options for this without having status. If you do not want to have a Canadian Partner you will have to become a permanent resident of citizen yourself.

Hello
How are my brother
Are you mean Sponsorship System and I need citizen Canadian

2. This question seems to be a visa question I think. you would have to ask a licensed immigration consultant about that. Maybe there is a business visa that will give you status in Canada. Not sure. However if you want to open a business the legal costs is less than $10k, and then whatever you invest for the benefit of the business.

You could set the cost
The type of institution I will be opening is a children's toy import institution from China and I will distribute game products in wholesale market and small commercial stores in Canada

Thanks

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
You have to be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada to open a business here, or; you must take a partner in Canada to register a business. My last information is that at least 25% of a business in Canada has to be owned by Canadian citizen or permanent resident. So you can own 75%

Childrens toys are complicated because there are major potential liability. I would start with canada border services and customs and see if you are even allowed to bring your toys into canada. Also you will need very good insurance and it will be expensive.

You can just sell online. Canadian can buy from China. Just a thought.

himo

Apr 17, 2018
Hello
How are you my brother Torontosm
You writing that

1- Yes, you can. However, you won't be able to work in the business, and owning the business won't give you any special rights or privileges for your own immigration.

My question why ?

I register my business in Canada and I take license for start business in Canada

2- There is no minimum capital requirement. You can start a business with $1 of equity.

That not sure
We need open An individual commercial enterprise
And take license store for save goods and rent car van For distribution and some think

3- Regardless of where you are from, the cost of setting up a business is the same, and the actual cost will depend on the type of business. Incorporation will cost you between $400 and $750, and after that, it's all discretionary.

Can you tell me the costs of issuing a toys distribution license to small shops in Toronto?
Approximate amount

Thanks

himo

Apr 17, 2018
You have to be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada to open a business here, or; you must take a partner in Canada to register a business. My last information is that at least 25% of a business in Canada has to be owned by Canadian citizen or permanent resident. So you can own 75%

Childrens toys are complicated because there are major potential liability. I would start with canada border services and customs and see if you are even allowed to bring your toys into canada. Also you will need very good insurance and it will be expensive.

You can just sell online. Canadian can buy from China. Just a thought.
Hello
How are you my brother

I have more business import Evaparted milk from Malaysia and UAE and Saudi Arabia and eggs suprise chocolate with toys from China and I can open store small market foods in Canada

2- How can I find a Canadian citizen to become my partner in founding an import company within Canada?

3- How to Get Permanent Residency in Canada for start business ?

Thanks

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Hello
1- Yes, you can. However, you won't be able to work in the business, and owning the business won't give you any special rights or privileges for your own immigration.

My question why ? I register my business in Canada and I take license for start business in Canada

2- There is no minimum capital requirement. You can start a business with $1 of equity.

That not sureWe need open An individual commercial enterpriseAnd take license store for save goods and rent car van For distribution and some think

3- Regardless of where you are from, the cost of setting up a business is the same, and the actual cost will depend on the type of business. Incorporation will cost you between $400 and $750, and after that, it's all discretionary.

Can you tell me the costs of issuing a toys distribution license to small shops in Toronto?
Approximate amount
Thanks
1. You can own a business in Canada as a foreigner, but that does not give you any right to work in Canada. to work here, you need to have the appropriate visa or work permit.

2. There is no minimum capital requirement to open a business. In order to actually fund the business' startup expenses, you will have to invest money. That can come as an equity investment or a loan to your company. The amount is up to you.

3. I unfortunately have no idea

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
Hello
How are you my brother

I have more business import Evaparted milk from Malaysia and UAE and Saudi Arabia and eggs suprise chocolate with toys from China and I can open store small market foods in Canada

2- How can I find a Canadian citizen to become my partner in founding an import company within Canada?
Not sure, maybe advertise on some job sites. Try linkedin. Might be best to find a supplier locally that already aligns with what you sell and try to partner with them. Phone calls and a visit might be a good way to start.

Need to speak to an immigration consultant about that.

Thanks

Canada call

Jul 28, 2018
Hello,

Me and my wife are having a Federal Express Entry PR for Canada. We are Indian Citizens. We would like to incorporate company in Canada having me and my wife as director and shareholder only. Our main concerns is as follows.

1. Are we allowed to start business/incorporating company while having PR on Express Entry basis in Canada?

Thanks & Regards

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

Me and my wife are having a Federal Express Entry PR for Canada. We are Indian Citizens. We would like to incorporate company in Canada having me and my wife as director and shareholder only. Our main concerns is as follows.

1. Are we allowed to start business/incorporating company while having PR on Express Entry basis in Canada?

Thanks & Regards
Yes

CanadaSet

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
06-03-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
06-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
2 September 2015
Hello...
We are Canadian PR soon to be citizen. Are you still looking for partner to setup business in canada?

You can email me on v
Hello
How are you my brother

Thanks