+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I NEED TO GET CONFORMATION WHETHER I CAN PROCEED VISA PROCESS

JEYSANKAR

Nov 17, 2020
Hello sir
i am jeysankar. i am working at singapore now. now recently i got received on appointment letter from rawsmond oil and gas in alberta.The job letter was provide by rawsmond oil and gas company by connecting timesjob online job website by i was applied before on timesjob. When i check with HR he told me something that that they received my resume on timesjob.Now i need to clarify whether i would get my job or not with reality even if i get everything is possible.
I hope that the company will be do best future to me.i feel that i am going to join in good company.i need job confirmation by the good persons all those who wants to take me.flight ticker and accommodation they have provided as per attachment.only we need to pay for indian embassy 550 dollar.
whatsup for me
+65 94838646

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello sir
i am jeysankar. i am working at singapore now. now recently i got received on appointment letter from rawsmond oil and gas in alberta.The job letter was provide by rawsmond oil and gas company by connecting timesjob online job website by i was applied before on timesjob. When i check with HR he told me something that that they received my resume on timesjob.Now i need to clarify whether i would get my job or not with reality even if i get everything is possible.
I hope that the company will be do best future to me.i feel that i am going to join in good company.i need job confirmation by the good persons all those who wants to take me.flight ticker and accommodation they have provided as per attachment.only we need to pay for indian embassy 550 dollar.
whatsup for me
+65 94838646
It's a scam.

JEYSANKAR

Nov 17, 2020
they told me that we have provide accomodation and flight ticket.they inform me that i need to be fill up the application for permanent resident application form and attahement of paying money receipt for embassy in india.medical will be provided by indian person in india as they said if i go to india.even if i wants to take medical here also can take as they mentioned .i have document how to show you sir

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
they told me that we have provide accomodation and flight ticket.they inform me that i need to be fill up the application for permanent resident application form and attahement of paying money receipt for embassy in india.medical will be provided by indian person in india as they said if i go to india.even if i wants to take medical here also can take as they mentioned .i have document how to show you sir
People already told you it's fake, don't understand why you still arguing this. You can send them the money all you want, and see what happens.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Again, it's a scam. There is no job. They will take your money and you will have no job.

Reactions: Buletruck

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They are lying to you. It’s a scam. You can’t get permanent residence like that. Pay them & you will never get your money back.

Reactions: Buletruck

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
I work in O&G in Alberta and can tell you there is no such E&P company operating in Canada.
Address s a residential neighbourhood in Calgary and the location of Badminton Alberta. The website information page starts as Rawsmond then changes to Culbreath about half way down the page. It’s all fake and their is no job in Canada.

Reactions: PAINKILLER28