+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need to contact the Scarborough Office

Rusty-53

Jul 3, 2019
I need to contact the Scarborough office directly. I am out of the country and need to reschedule an appointment. I have emailed numerous times with no response. I tried calling the 888 number but it does not work outside of Canada. If anybody can help me with a number or email that will help me contact the Scarborough office directly that would really help.

WoOz

Jan 29, 2020
I need to contact the Scarborough office directly. I am out of the country and need to reschedule an appointment. I have emailed numerous times with no response. I tried calling the 888 number but it does not work outside of Canada. If anybody can help me with a number or email that will help me contact the Scarborough office directly that would really help.
The best way to call 800 or any Toll Free Number is to log on to SKYPE. All SKYPE calls to Toll Free Numbers are free. If you do not have a SKYPE Account, create one. It is quick and easy. Good Luck.

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
I used the web form to send some information, and received the reply after 4 days that they have sent the information to respective office. Have you already tried the web form option?