+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need some advise please

Jon deville

Aug 10, 2015
Hello all

So I returned back from living in canada for a year as i was working on my appeal for permanent resident which i lost and had a leave order which i followed as there request. I recently returned for a 3 week vacation as my wife is over there in our apartment on her own. She is on a two year work visa after doing her first year work visa.
All this has happened within the last 2 months and I don't know which way to turn. I would like to return back to canada to be with my wife and return back to my job but the company does not sponsor :(.
I applied for a work visa with cic and recently received a email saying I cannot apply for a work visa as I was still in Canada which this was not true, I sent a email back a month ago and heard nothing since.
I don't know what I need to apply for now or what visa to approach as I so miss my wife and my life back in BC, I am currently residing back in the uk and trying to return back to my wife as soon as possible.
Would anyone have any suggestions in what I can pursue in order to return back.

Thank you for your time to read my post.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Jon deville said:
I don't know what I need to apply for now or what visa to approach as I so miss my wife and my life back in BC, I am currently residing back in the uk and trying to return back to my wife as soon as possible.
Would anyone have any suggestions in what I can pursue in order to return back.
You should qualify for a work visa based on the fact your wife is currently in Canada on a work visa.

In order to get PR again, there are basically only 2 ways:
1. You apply again from scratch through express entry or some other immigration stream that you may qualify for
2. If your wife qualifies for something, she applies for PR and includes you in her application