+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I NEED IN FIILING THIS STAGE WORK ACTIVITIES HISTORY

paveway

Sep 15, 2022
Kindly help me in progressing with this filling of my Visit visa form

Post-secondary education history

Give details of each program you have studied and are currently studying....
I have Diploma cert which I was admitted 30 April 2003 and Finish by 18 January 2005,

Work/activities history

Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years
Jan 16 /2006 I work with Adekunle farm and i left the company on 25 April 2013

July 08 2013 I worked with Twinsmos Nigeria Enterprises and i left the company on December 21 2018

From January 15 2019 till date i have my own Pave Enterprises.

N:B:- After inputting all this it kept telling me this
Error:
Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years. Kindly help me o

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Kindly help me in progressing with this filling of my Visit visa form

Post-secondary education history

Give details of each program you have studied and are currently studying....
I have Diploma cert which I was admitted 30 April 2003 and Finish by 18 January 2005,

Work/activities history

Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years
Jan 16 /2006 I work with Adekunle farm and i left the company on 25 April 2013

July 08 2013 I worked with Twinsmos Nigeria Enterprises and i left the company on December 21 2018

From January 15 2019 till date i have my own Pave Enterprises.

N:B:- After inputting all this it kept telling me this
Error:
Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years. Kindly help me o
There are gaps in your dates like between April 2013 to July 2013 so you need to fix this so add one more activity with these dates and select option "unemployed" like if u weren't' doing anything and make sure that there shouldn't be any gap between dates otherwise system wont allow u to move further

Last edited:

paveway

Sep 15, 2022
There are gaps in your dates like between April 2013 to July 2013 so you need to fix this so add one more activity with these dates and select option "unemployed" like if u weren't' doing anything and make sure that there shouldn't be any gap between dates otherwise system wont allow u to move further
Thank you very much , please having problem in uploading my document , am applying for seminar visa and I am self employed I don't see where am going to upload all my company document like CAC, Tin cert, Tax payment receipt, letter of introduction, Hotel reservation, self introduction letter, wedding cert , my kid birth cert, and my landed property , kindly guide me on this

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Thank you very much , please having problem in uploading my document , am applying for seminar visa and I am self employed I don't see where am going to upload all my company document like CAC, Tin cert, Tax payment receipt, letter of introduction, Hotel reservation, self introduction letter, wedding cert , my kid birth cert, and my landed property , kindly guide me on this
If u are applying on new portal then u will get list of required documents at the end and for rest of documents u need to make a one file (reduce the size of all the documents but make sure that maximum file size 2MB is allowed) and then upload it under optional documents

If applying on gckey then u will get multiple options under required documents (supporting documents option section as well as optional documents section) and allowed file size is 4MB

Last edited:

paveway

Sep 15, 2022
Thank you very much , please kindly guide Asap , I want to upload my bank statement which is 21 pages , after scanning it together it bring 12mb and when uploading it it kept telling me that the file size limit is 2mb per upload . kindly help me am stuck please

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Thank you very much , please kindly guide Asap , I want to upload my bank statement which is 21 pages , after scanning it together it bring 12mb and when uploading it it kept telling me that the file size limit is 2mb per upload . kindly help me am stuck please
reduce the size and no other option.... there are plenty of web sites where u can reduce jpeg or pdf files... just google it