+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need help

U

umm aisha

i want to ask something

my husband responsering me from canada and he get lid off from his job . so can he responsing me whithout job or we hme ave to wait till he get a job .....me and my husbend have been married for two years and we have a baby

plz if any one can help with infromation i will be thankful

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If your question is about getting sponsored by your husband, please see the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-who.asp

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not a problem. He cannot go on welfare and cannot go bankrupt. As long as he doesn't do that, it is okay, because there is no specific financial or job requirement to sponsor a spouse.

EI (Employment Insurance) is not considered welfare, so he can still sponsor you even if he is on EI.

umm aisha said:
i want to ask something

my husband responsering me from canada and he get lid off from his job . so can he responsing me whithout job or we hme ave to wait till he get a job .....me and my husbend have been married for two years and we have a baby

plz if any one can help with infromation i will be thankful

U

umm aisha

thank u guys or the infromation

i would like to ask somethig else ....since i have a baby now and the baby is Canadian already .....i did mention it on the application would they need the baby birth certificate and pictures?

thanks

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
your baby doesn't need pictures as he/she is already a citizen. you just include him/her into your application as a family member, you don't need to do anything else.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Suin said:
your baby doesn't need pictures as he/she is already a citizen. you just include him/her into your application as a family member, you don't need to do anything else.
No, she doesn't please read the application form. Only person who are not a Permanent Resident nor a Canadian citizen are included as dependents in the application. The child is only shown on the IMM 5406

PMM

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
PMM said:
The child is only shown on the IMM 5406

PMM
that's exactly what I wanted to say, just forgot the name of the form. thank you PMM.