+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help

ylime_28

Nov 25, 2008
Im a filipina working in a factory here in taiwan. I apply to canada as a nanny, I already have contract and lmo. Is it ok if i will finish processing my papers in taiwan before i go home to phils. Coz i dont know if were allowed to cross country. Do i have documents or papers that i will still perape in phils.Im direct hire
What will be the documents that i will be needed so i will not be hold or deny.
Thanks

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
If you insist on finishing processing your documents in the Philippines,You will have to have your documents authenticated by POLO,Add several months delay and the possibility your employer MAY NOT hire you because of the paperwork hassle.Why dont you want to go directly from Taiwan,So you dont need POLO

rianne

Oct 24, 2008
Hi Ylime_28, i have friends also in Taiwan before. What they did, they applied their work permit in Taiwan and it took 2 to 3 months of waiting. With Gods' help, they are now in Canada. They said, the processing of work permit in Taiwan is much faster than Philippines and I will suggest that much better that you will comply all the documents needed for the Canadian Embassy there in Taiwan and then go on with your application. Please don't forget to have a copies of all the documents you will submit to the Embassy. That copies will be your references.

God Bless!

Hope i am able to help you in my own little ways.