+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help with Supervisa application

Mdx31

Apr 1, 2018
Hi guys,

I would like to apply for a Supervisa for my mom, she is currently with me in Canada with a Visitor visa. And i want her to stay for a longer period of time.

I have been looking on the CIC website and i am quite confused about wich forms to fill. As far as i know is like a normal visitor visa application the difference is that there is an option in the middle of the form where you can choose the purpose of visit. And choose Supervisa for parents and grandparents.

If anyone know what are the forms that i need to use i would really appreciate it. Because im not sure thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I would like to apply for a Supervisa for my mom, she is currently with me in Canada with a Visitor visa. And i want her to stay for a longer period of time.

I have been looking on the CIC website and i am quite confused about wich forms to fill. As far as i know is like a normal visitor visa application the difference is that there is an option in the middle of the form where you can choose the purpose of visit. And choose Supervisa for parents and grandparents.

If anyone know what are the forms that i need to use i would really appreciate it. Because im not sure thank you
Your mom can apply only to extend her current stay on a TRV entry.

She must apply for a super visa from scratch from her home country, she cannot apply for it from Canada